How to make a face mask?
Everyone knows that homemade masks have a fairly fast tonic, refreshing, cleansing, drying or moisturizing effect. In the shortest possible time, they help to get rid of acne and smooth out wrinkles. You can use and masks from tubes, but you should remember that they contain preservatives, dyes and other harmful components. We will talk in this article about how to make a face mask.
Consider all the subtleties and nuances that must be considered when applying and using face masks. As the effect of the procedure directly depends on it.
- Preparation of the skin. The skin must be completely clean. You can not apply a mask on the skin, which had previously been smeared with cream or cosmetics applied on it. For the cleansing procedure, foams, gels, and milk are used. Next, you can make a peeling using exfoliating scrubs.
- Cooking masks. For this you need a container in which the ingredients will be mixed, it is better if it is china or glassware, and spoons,tea and dining room. Sometimes you may need tolkushka (knead fruits, berries or vegetables), coffee grinder, juicer and mixer. Use only fresh produce for homemade masks. Apply the same mask should be immediately after their preparation. Under no circumstances should such masks be stored.
- Consider how to apply a mask on your face. This is usually done on the skin of the face, neck and decollete. This should be stated in the recipe. You can do it with your hands, or using special brushes and spatulas. Mask is applied along the massage lines, from bottom to top, that is, starting from the chin or neck, and ending with the forehead. Hair should be completely hidden under a kerchief, they should not touch the skin. The order of application of the mask: from the chin to the earlobes, from the corners of the lips go to the middle of the ear, from the nose to the temples, from the middle of the forehead, too, to the temples. Do not put a mask on the lip area, the area around the eyes, except as specified in the recipe.
It is necessary to take into account the moment that the best effect can be achieved, if after applying the mask to lie down, and, having closed eyes, relax. It will be good to turn on the music. Walking, talking with a mask on his face is highly undesirable.Since the facial muscles are constantly tense and the effect of this decreases.
The mask is held on the face as much as indicated in the recipe. Usually this time takes from 10 to 30 minutes. If you began to experience any discomfort, the mask should be washed off. And in no case should not forget about it and overdo it. This can lead to extremely undesirable consequences. Masks are washed off only with water, without the use of cleansers. If the skin is oily, wash with cool water, if dry, then warm. You can wash off the mask with a special sponge. It is necessary to wet it, remove the mask from her face and then wash with water. After rinsing, the skin is smeared with a moisturizer that is commonly used.
There are certain rules for applying masks to remember. How to use a face mask?
- For the preparation of masks from fruits and berries, you can use both fresh and frozen fruits.
- You can not prepare a fruit and berry masks of products that can cause you food allergies.
- Fruit masks are not recommended to be applied before going out. Fruit acids located in them, increase the sensitivity of the skin to sunlight.
- Those masks that when solidified turn into a solid film can not be held for more than 20 minutes.
- Masks need to be done in a day, the course should be 10-15 procedures.
- A tightening mask, especially a stinging one, should be done with the head slightly tilted.
- The skin around the eyes is pre-lubricated with a nourishing cream.
Mask for oily skin
Oily skin is not easy to maintain in good condition. It is possible to significantly improve its appearance with the help of masks. This will help to remove the shine, significantly narrow the pores and reduce the tendency to acne. Consider how to make a face mask with oily skin.
Yeast mask - you need to take ten grams of yeast and mix them with yogurt. It should make a mixture of sour cream consistency. In it add one teaspoon of berry syrup, it can be replaced with plantain leaves juice. Mask applied to the face, especially carefully on those places where there is a congestion of clogged pores. After 15 minutes, the mask should dry up, it should be wiped off with circular movements of the fingers. The face is washed first with warm and then cool water.
Masks for dry skin
Dry skin looks quite beautiful and smooth. Lack of moisture can lead to early wrinkles. Therefore, the mask for dry skin should include as much moisturizing ingredients. Consider how to make a face mask with dry skin.
Mint mask - 1 part of mint leaves must be crushed and filled with 3 parts of boiling water. Bring to a boil and let the infusion boil for another 2-3 minutes. After that, it is slightly cooled. Fold the gauze in several layers, spread warm mixture on it. The mask can be washed off after 15-20 minutes, after which it is removed and rinsed with warm water. The course of such masks should be 3-4 weeks, you need to do it for 3 masks per day.
Masks for combination skin
Care for combination skin will combine the care of its two types. But there are masks that are designed to care for this type of skin. Consider how to make a face mask with combination skin.
Regenerating mask for combination skin - you need to cut a small piece of pumpkin, peel and remove seeds. Cut into cubes and boil for 15 minutes on low heat. Then add a tablespoon of starch and two teaspoons of olive oil. All good grind. Apply to face for 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water.