How to make a cage in Minecraft?
Watch the video
In Minecraft, there are two types of grids: ordinary iron grids and grids for mobs (spuners).
To make a cell in Minecraft, follow these steps:
- Find the right amount of iron.
- Smelt the iron into ingots.
- Download 6 iron bars into the workbench in two rows.
- Drag the cage to the place you need.
Creating a spuner
In Minecraft, there are certain places where players and mobs come from - spawns. You can create such a place yourself. A spawner is a block in the form of a cell, from which a certain type of mobs emerges. But why create the mobs yourself? The fact is that in Minecraft you can create both hostile and friendly mobs. Hostile mobs can guard your hidden treasures, and you can get valuable resources from friendly ones. It is impossible to craft a cell of this type - the game does not provide such an opportunity, but it can be obtained in a special mode:
- Go to the creative game mode.
- Decide on a place for a spuner.
- Open inventory.