How to make a bib in Minecraft?
Watch the video
A bib is a part of a player’s armor that gives him extra protection. Let us dwell on how to make a bib in Minecraft using various materials.
The bib of leather provides the least protection. To make it, you will need to take 8 pieces of such material and arrange it in the craft grid as follows:
- first row horizontally - one piece of skin on the right and left;
- The second and third row horizontally - completely filled with skin.
Iron breastplate perfectly protects against fire. It also allows you to withstand attacks of mobs. For its manufacture will need to take 8 iron bars. They are located in the Kraft grid in the following sequence:
- first row vertically - 3 iron ingots;
- second row vertically - 2 iron ingot in the lower cells;
- the third row is vertical - 3 ingots of iron.
You can make a bib of diamonds.It is one of the most durable and reliable. To make it, you will need to take 8 diamonds and correctly position them in the Kraft grid:
- bottom and middle row horizontally - the cells are completely filled;
- top row vertically - diamonds are located in the right and left cells.
Reliable enough is a bib of gold. For its manufacture will require 8 bars. They are located in the stack of craft as follows:
- the first and last row vertically - 3 gold bars;
- second row vertically - 2 gold bars in the lower cells.