How to knit?
In the modern world, many are interested in needlework. One of the popular trends is knitting. Learning to knit or crochet is easy. Enough to be patient and follow the rule: "From simple to complex."
How to knit
Before you figure out how to knit, you should learn that a certain size of knitting needles correspond to different yarn thickness. In the case of using yarn and knitting needles, other than those indicated in the model description, there is a risk that the resulting product will be more or less than planned.
In fact, when knitting with needles, only facial and purl loops are used, and also nakida are used to add loops to the row. Facial loops can be performed in two ways: for the front wall and for the back. The classic way is to tie the front loop over the front wall. The sequence of actions should be as follows:
- after dialing the required number of loops in the left hand should take a needle with loops, and in the right hand - a working needle.The thread from the ball should be placed on top of the index finger of the left hand and clamped with the index and ring fingers;
- the first loop in any row is edge edging, it is always removed without knitting, i.e. it just needs to be moved to the working needle;
- enter the right needle into the second loop from left to right;
- grab the thread from the index finger and stretch it through the loop;
- leave the resulting loop on the right knitting needle, and the one through which the yarn has just been dragged is simply removed from the knitting needle;
- perform similar actions with the other loops.
For more information about knitting, you can find in our article: Knitting.
How to crochet
Crochet, as a rule, prefer lovers of openwork items and accessories. In this case, it is enough to master air loops and double crochets and without, and also to learn how to read diagrams. The principle of knitting air loops is as follows:
- throw the yarn on the index finger;
- enter the hook under the thread;
- crochet one turn clockwise to get a loop;
- re-insert the hook under the thread, but now pull it through the existing loop;
- similar actions knit a chain of the required length.
The single crochet is made of a chain of loops. To do this, you need to insert a hook into the upper wall of the previous loop, as a result, two loops are made on the hook, as it were. Then grab the working thread and stretch it through both loops, i.e. Only one new loop should remain on the hook. Then continue to knit in a similar way the whole chain of air loops.