How to get to Strogino?
Metro Strogino was opened quite recently on the Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya blue line of the Moscow metro. It was opened in 2008 between the stations "Krylatskoe" and "Myakinino". The station looks very nice and modern, but the workload of the station remains low to this day.
Not all Muscovites and guests of the capital know how to get to the Strogino metro station from various districts of Moscow. Consider this question in more detail.
How to get to the metro station "Strogino"
There are several simple ways to get to the Strogino metro station.
- By metro on the blue Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya metro line of Moscow. This is the fastest and easiest way to get to the metro station "Strogino", if you, of course, are not on the neighboring metro lines, from where it will be inconvenient to go with transfers;
- By car. The easiest way to go on the Moscow Ring Road to the desired section of the road, where there will be a turn on Strogino. However, from the center of Moscow it will be more convenient to go along Volokolamskoye Highway or Marshal Zhukov Avenue.Thus, before reaching the Moscow Ring Road, you can turn onto Strogino and get to the Strogino metro station.
In addition, route and simple buses from other metro stations go to the Strogino metro station, which will be convenient for people who live on neighboring metro lines or in areas of Moscow. Here are a few of them:
- Metro Volokolamskaya - bus 736;
- Metro Krylatskoye - minibus 357m;
- Metro Mitino - bus 736;
- Metro Pyatnitskoe highway - bus 736;
- Metro Tushinskaya - bus 631m, bus 631;
- Subway Schukinskaya - minibuses 357m, 696m, 277m;
- You can also take bus 631 and bus 631m from the Knitted platform.