How to get to Paveletsky station?
If this is your first time in Moscow, then information about routes going to the main points of the capital will be useful to you. These include the airport, railway stations and the like. Speaking about how to get to the Paveletsky railway station, we note that the direction of trains from it is diverse, so most of the population is rapidly moving towards it. After all, from here you can go by train to the Donbass, the Caucasus, the Central Black Soil Region, as well as to the Lower and Middle Volga region, to Baku and Almaty.
If we consider in more detail, these are the cities: Tambov, Astrakhan, Krasnodar, Balashov, Saratov, Voronezh, Adler, Lugansk and Lipetsk. As for the trains, they go to such stations: Zhilevo, Barybino, Yaganovo, Mikhnevo, Kashira, Ozherelye, Detkovo and Uzunovo. In addition, there is an express that goes to Domodedovo Airport. But at the same time, many people do not know how to get to Paveletsky railway station without spending a lot of time on transfers from one minibus to another.So, we will provide information about ground transportation, which will take you directly to the designated place by a direct route:
- Buses - № 6, № 13, № 106, № 158, № 632
- Trams - № А, № 3, № 35, № 38, № 39
- Trolleybuses - № B
Next, we note how to get to Paveletsky railway station using the subway, because this way of travel will take much less time, since you will avoid traffic jams.
Nearest metro stations
- Ring line
- Paveletskaya Zamoskvoretskaya
In addition, the station building has an entrance to the Paveletskaya - Radialnaya metro station. Also, in full, we will reveal information about how to get from Paveletsky railway station to other stations and airports in Moscow.
- Kievskiy - drive 4 stops from Paveletskaya Koltsevaya metro station. In total, it will take no more than 9 minutes.
- Kurskiy - drive 2 stops from Paveletskaya Koltsevaya station. It will take no more than 5 minutes.
- Riga - go 4 stops from Paveletskaya Koltsevaya station. Then get off at the station of Prospect Mira, then go to the Kuluzhsko-Rizhskaya line and drive only 1 stop. It will take no more than 15 minutes.
- Belorussky - drive 6 stops from Paveletskaya Koltsevaya metro station. It will take 14 minutes.
- Savelovsky - drive 1 stop from Paveletskaya Koltsevaya station and get off at Dobryninskaya station. Then go to the Serpukhovsko-Timiryazevskaya line, from where you will pass 6 stops. The time is 17 minutes.
- Kazansky, Leningradsky and Yaroslavsky - Drive 3 stops from Paveletskaya Koltsevaya station and get off at Komsomolskaya station. The time is 8 minutes. As for the Kazan station, time will be released a little more, because you need to go through it under the ground level.
So, the routes are fairly simple and take a maximum of 17 minutes, so that problems with movement should not arise from passengers.
- Take the metro to Domodedovo station, then transfer to bus number 405. Time - 30 minutes.
- By train from Paveletsky station to Domodedovo airport. Time - 1 hour 10 minutes.
- On the Aeroexpress from Paveletsky Station to Domodedovo Airport. The time is 50 minutes.
- By metro get to the station River Station. Then take the bus number 949 or bus number 851.
- Take the subway to the station Glider. Then transfer to the bus number 948 or bus number 817.
- Aeroexpress get to the station Belorusskaya, where to go to Sheremetyevo airport.
- By metro get to the station Oktyabrskaya Koltsevaya. After, take the minibus number 705.
- Take the subway to the South-West station. Then take the bus number 45 or bus number 611 (No. 611С - express).
- Get to the Kievskaya metro station, then by aeroexpress to Vnukovo airport.
Choosing one of the proposed methods of all three airports, you will spend no more than an hour and a half to travel from Paveletsky railway station to another designated place. If you have any additional questions, you can contact the Paveletsky railway station by phone at 8 800 775 0000, where they will answer all your questions about the routes.
There are also reliable storage rooms where you can leave your luggage at affordable prices, namely: a day - 79 rubles 30 kopecks, if the luggage is bulky - 118 rubles for the first day, and the next - 148 rubles. There are cases when you forget or lose your luggage, in this case, you will have to pay for keeping such things - 79 rubles 30 kopecks per day. If the questions concern the baggage, then you need to call 8 (495) 235 - 91 - 05 to find out all the details.
As you can see, getting to the Paveletskaya station and from there going to any other station or airport is quite simple, it does not take a lot of time.Also provided various services for a comfortable stay at the station passengers.