How to get to Kiev station?
From the Kiev railway station there are trains in a southwesterly direction. Passenger traffic is great here, so it is very important to know how to get to Kievsky railway station in order to avoid unnecessary time delays on the way. For this it is important to remember that Kievsky station is located at the Kievskaya metro station. You can get to it from any station using the services of the metro, and the way from the airports is more difficult. We analyze the routes.
Directions from other stations
- In order to get to Kievsky railway station from Leningradsky, Kazansky and Yaroslavsky railway stations, one has to go down to Komsomolskaya metro station, go to the ring line and get to Kievskaya station.
- From the Kursk railway station you have to go down the metro to the Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya line (signs will tell you about its trains), and get to the “Kiev” station.
- If you are standing at the Paveletsky railway station, and you are thinking about how to get to Kievsky railway station, then go down the metro to the ring line. It will lead you, or rather bring, to the "Kiev".
- Also on the ring line you will reach the Kievskaya station from Belorussky railway station, from Belorusskaya metro station.
- With transfers you will need to go only from Riga and Savelovsky stations. From the metro station "Rizhskaya" you go to "Prospect Mira", go to the ring and go to "Kiev". And from the Savelovskaya metro station, the transfer should be made to Mendeleevskaya station, go to the Novoslobodskaya ring line, and then take the well-known route to Kievskaya.
Travel from airports
- From “Sheremetyevo” you can easily take buses 851 E or 851. You can go by bus 949. You go to the metro station “Rechnoy Vokzal”, there you can go to “Belorusskaya” and change to the ring line. And in a straight line - to "Kiev".
- You can get from Sheremetyevo to Planernaya metro station by bus 817 or by minibus taxi 948. You will reach Barrikadnaya, go to Krasnopresnenskaya roundabout and go to Kievskaya.
- Aeroexpress from Sheremetyevo will take you to Belorussky railway station, go down the subway and get to Kievskaya by the roundabout without any problems.
- You don’t have to guess how to get to Kievsky railway station from “Vnukovo”. Take the Aeroexpress and go straight to the place.By bus 611, 611С, by fixed-route taxi 45, you are going to the Yugo-Zapadnaya metro station. To transfer to the ring line, which will take you to the "Kiev", it is necessary at the station "Park Kultury". On the 705th bus from Vnukovo, you can get to the Oktyabrskaya metro station, go to the ring one and go to Kievskaya.
- From Domodedovo it is best to go by Aeroexpress to Paveletsky railway station, and go down the subway via the ring road to Kievsky railway station. The bus from this airport can be reached only by one - №30. He also carries passengers to the Paveletskaya metro station, and then you also get to the Kievskaya station.