How to drink liquor?
Liquor is a sweet alcoholic beverage, usually fromalcoholized infusions of fragrant herbs, fruits, berries, etc. Liqueurs is one of the most popular kinds of alcoholic beverages. The range of liquor today is very diverse. So, you need to know how to drink liquor.
The history of the production of liquor began many centuriesback. The first liqueurs were produced in the Middle Ages, when the monks were searching for the elixir of life. It is not known when exactly liquor appeared in Russia. Russian manufacturers have not yet achieved success in its production. The most famous manufacturers of liquors today are:
- Amaro Averna
How to drink liquor: rules
- First of all, it must be said that liqueurs oftenuse in the preparation of coffee (liqueur nicely shades off the taste of caffeine), tea, ice cream, hot chocolate, as well as cocktails. In addition, the liqueur can play a substitute role: it can completely replace the syrup. Liqueur is well combined with a variety of drinks and products. With what to drink liquor is a matter of taste. To the liquor, you can serve fruits, cheese, ice cream, desserts. All that the soul desires.
- Traditionally, liqueurs can be served in special glasses or glasses, depending on the strength of the drink.
- How to drink liqueurs, as part of cocktails or in pureform - everyone decides for himself. They are well combined with whiskey, gin, vodka, brandy, cognac and other alcoholic beverages. Liquor can be consumed in a completely pure form: gourmets drink it slowly, in small sips, to fully experience the wonderful taste of the drink. Except for a few brands, you can add a few ice cubes to the liquor.
- A liqueur is served to the table at the conclusion of a meal - lunch or dinner, usually after the second course. As noted above, most often liqueurs are used for making cocktails.
How to drink Amaretto liquor
Amaretto liquor is a liqueur that has a browncolor and aroma of almonds. A universal view, since you can also drink Amaretto in pure form or in a cocktail. Usually this liqueur is added to coffee, hot chocolate, tea, orange juice and other non-alcoholic beverages. Many people prefer to mix this liqueur with cola. However, it can also be used in pure form (with the addition of ice). Very often used for making cocktails:
- 20 ml of orange juice
- 20 ml of Amaretto liquor
- champagne (preferably dry)
All ingredients, except for champagne, shake in a shaker with ice. The edge of the glass decorate with orange, cherry.
- 40ml Whiskey Whiskey
- 20ml Liqueur Amaretto
Mix all the ingredients in a shaker with ice. Serve with a stirring stick.
How to Drink a Liquor Lawyer
Liqueur The lawyer is a thick yellow liqueur,which is prepared on the basis of egg yolk, as well as honey or sugar. Very unusual. How to drink an egg liqueur? Of course, this drink can be used in the preparation of ice cream, desserts, cookies. Like most liquors, it can be used on its own, however it is so thick that it is better to serve it with a dessert spoon. Most often used in the preparation of cocktails.
- ½ liquor lawyer
- ½ lemonade
Pour the ingredients into a tall glass. Half full of ice. Mix gently. You can improvise and add to the cocktail 2 teaspoons of sweet sherry. Decorate with cherries (optional).
It should be noted that all the egg liqueurs are strong and thick, so it is better to use them together with other drinks.
Other cocktails with liqueurs
Golden Dream Cocktail
- ¼ Galliano liqueur
- ¼ liqueur Cointreau
- ¼ orange juice
- ¼ cream
All ingredients must be beaten in a shaker half filled with ice. Filter into a cocktail glass. You can decorate with cherries or other fruits.
- 2/10 orange juice
- 3/10 Liquor Apricot Brandy
- 5/10 gin
All ingredients must be beaten in a shaker half filled with ice. Then filter into a cocktail glass.
- 3/10 rum (light)
- 2/10 coconut liquor Malibu
- 5/10 pineapple juice
Mix all the ingredients in a shaker half filled with ice. Decorate with cherries. Filter into a cocktail glass.
- 15 ml orange liqueur Cointreau
- 30 ml of tequila
- 30 ml of lime juice (lemon)
- ½ egg yolk (optional)
Pour tequila, lime juice (or lemon) and Cointreau in a shaker half filled with ice. Beat and drain into a glass. Decorate Margarita's cocktail with a lime slice.