How to draw arrows?
Watch the video
For many decades, the arrows on the eyes are very popular. This is not just a quick way to make your eyes bigger, you can use the arrows to create the effect of thicker eyelashes. Although many have mastered the techniques of drawing arrows, a large number of girls and women still experience difficulties in this matter. Now we will give you some tips on how to draw arrows correctly.
Arrows with eyeliner
Correctly draw the eyeliner arrows - at first glance, the task is not easy. In fact, there are tricks that will help you succeed in this business, and the result will not take long. Currently, eyeliners are different: eyeliner-markers, liquid eyeliners and liners, eyeliners with a thin brush. Each chooses for itself the most convenient eyeliner for applying arrows.
- Powder the eyelids so the paint does not smear paint. Do not forget that it is better to draw arrows before you apply the shadows.
- Mark the line where the arrow will be drawn, in small strokes of the liner.
- Draw a line along this contour from the inner corner of the eye to the outside.
- While drawing the arrows, the hand must have an emphasis. For example, lean your hand on the table.
- Excess adjust with a cotton swab.
- Now apply the shadows (optional) and mascara.
Arrows with a pencil
Correctly drawing arrows with a pencil is easier than using eyeliner - in case of failure, they can be shaded. But here there are some special features and application rules.
- The pencil has a different texture, so before you powder the eyelid, first degrease it and apply a makeup base.
- Always start drawing from the inner corner of the eye. Try not to tear the pencil from the eyelid.
- If you are doing this for the first time, try to delay the skin of the eyelid towards the temple - this will ease your process.
- Do not forget that the line should expand towards the outer corner of the century.
- Sometimes pencils are capricious. You can fix this by fixing the result by swiping with a thin makeup brush with dark shadows along the contour of the arrow.
- When eyeliner lower eyelid, use a softer pencil - it will make the look softer.