How to draw a peacock?
Peacock is one of the most beautiful and mysterious animals on the planet. Therefore, it is not surprising that so often in the drawings depicting the living world, it is the peacock that is painted. At first glance, everything looks quite simple, since the peacock feathers will take up most of the drawing. But, despite this, there are difficulties in their drawing. In this article we will present information on how to draw a peacock in stages, which will greatly facilitate the task.
Draw a peacock with a pencil
Here we will present the stages of how to draw a peacock with a pencil, because in any case, if you are not a professional artist, you will not be able to draw an animal with paints or other materials. But by drawing with a pencil, you can correct the errors that have occurred, and afterwards with confidence to paint with colors.
- To begin with, we draw the initial lines, that is, a small circle that will later become the head, from it we lower the curved neck line to the body in the form of an oval bent to one side.From the torso we draw, two lines of legs down, and curved lines to the side, from which we make two peacocks on top of us in the form of a rainbow.
- Now we draw a wing adjacent to the body and two layers of feathers behind the body, some of them will be very small, others - oblong. We also make the neck volume, drawing another curved line in parallel.
- At this stage, we draw the details of the head, namely, draw the eye, the beak and three locks on the head. And we make another layer of elongated feathers. Note that all layers of feathers must be staggered.
- Here we make another oblong layer of feathers, which will completely cover our rainbow, traced initially. We also make legs volumetric, drawing parallel lines and connecting them with existing ones.
- Now we make feathers, which are called “eyes”. To do this, we draw lines from the torso from the existing feathers and make a so-called “tear”, from which we draw lines again and make a “tear”. Then we erase all the initial lines and decorate the animal.
Now you know how to draw a peacock, without any obstacles. Exactly, following the instructions above, you will not make the slightest mistake in your drawing.