How to draw a lion from the "Lion King" - one of the most beloved cartoon characters in children
Released on June 15, 1994, the cartoonDisney Company "The Lion King" instantly won the hearts of millions of fans. Simple and unflappable lion cub Simba became one of the favorite characters of several generations of children. His kindly smiling face evokes tenderness, and the beauty of the grown up Simba wins with her greatness. When you touch a difficult life in the African savannah, you will probably want to learn how to draw a lion from the "Lion King".
Preparatory stage of work
At first glance it may seem very difficultthe image of such a majestic animal, but in fact, if you act step-by-step, it will not be difficult. To work on creating your own lion, you need to prepare a white sheet of paper, a pencil and an eraser. You may also need pencils of different colors, wax crayons or colors. If everything is ready, then you can begin to study how to draw a lion from the "Lion King".
- Determine the location of our hero -we agree that it will be an adult, a mature lion, who proudly inspects his possessions from the cliff of Glory. Such a colorful character should be in the center of the sheet.
- In a large circle we will designate the location of the breast, a small circle that touches the big one from above, - the future head, and for the body we draw a quadrilateral, as in the illustration.
Begin to draw a lion
From the circle denoting the head, and parts of the largecircle we will form the upper part of the lion's body. Let's consider how to draw step by step. The Lion King must look sternly at his territory, so we will pay special attention to his eyes.
- Draw a heavy, massive chin - do not forget that behind it lies the lower jaw with the terrible teeth of a predator.
- Moving a pencil from the chin, make out the mouth and nose of the lion.
- The next stage - the sketch of the main lion's pride - manes. She falls from her head to the animal's chest with large strands.
- Finish the image of the muzzle, drawing the eyes and mustache.
Decoration of the animal's body
Continuation of the description of how to draw the KingLion, will consist in the design of the body of a majestic animal. For its creation quadrangles, we note the location of the lion's paw. The upper figures are the future hips, the lower ones are the feet.
We connect them with curved lines and move the pencil farther, drawing a shoulder on the front limb and a hip on the back. Draw the tips of the paws of our lion.
As in the illustration below, let's add two more paws to King Lion.
Already the picture begins to resemble a majestic lion. Until the end of the work remains quite a bit.
The last stage of work
At the final stage of the description of how to draw a lion from the "Lion King", we will tell how to draw small, but very significant details.
- Draw some of the hair on the chin - they will add to the severity of the image.
- Ears are slightly visible among the manes and listened attentively to the sounds of the savannah.
- We finish the mane with a pointed peak, the line of fur continues along the side of the animal.
- Draw a tail with a hair brush on the end.
It remains only to erase all the lines,which we painted at the preparatory stage of the work. If you have a desire to create a character more like a real lion, then, of course, it must be decorated. This will help you with colored pencils, crayons or paints. Body Simba sand color, mane brown, with glimpses of gold strands. The same color and brush on the tail.
For completeness, you can draw around the African savannah - green plains with solitary trees, the Rock of Glory, with which the lion is very convenient to survey the surroundings of their possessions.
Now you know how to draw a lion from the "Lion King", and you can easily begin to create your own story from the life of the African savannah.