How does a child draw a dog?
Watch the video
Probably every little kid loves to draw. At first he gets only scribbles, and then - crooked suns and even houses, cars, little animals, men. In order for the baby to do everything, you need to help him, show how these or other objects are depicted. By repeating after you, your child will learn to draw. To begin with, try to draw a dog with a pencil with your child.
How to draw a simple dog in stages
A child will be very easy to portray such a puppy.
- Toward the left edge of the sheet draw a small oval - this will be the nose. Next to him on the sides we put two bullet points - eyes. Under the nose - an arc-smile.
- We outline the drawn parts of the muzzle with a large oval - we have a doggie head.
- On the sides of the head we depict two oval ears hanging down.
- To the right of the head we draw a body - a large rectangle with rounded corners.
- At the bottom we outline 4 wiens. Two legs that are farther away from us will not be fully visible.
- At the end of the body depict a sharp tail, straight or rounded, as you like.
The dog is ready! It is possible to mark with strokes wool, darken the nose, ears and draw specks on the body.
How to draw a dog face
You can try to draw with the child the dog is not entirely, but only her face.
- In the center of the sheet draw a small oval - nose.
- On the sides of the nose (down) we outline two larger ovals - from this part of the muzzle dogs and cats have a mustache.
- Above the painted part of the muzzle we draw the "dome" - half of the oval. This is the head of the dog.
- Inside the oval we depict two more small half-oval - eyes. In the eyes we draw black pupils.
- Under the "rollers" - parts where mustaches grow from, - we also draw a half of an oval - an open mouth. In it, two bumps depict language.
- From the head on both sides we draw long ears hanging down below the mouth.
- We finish eyebrows over eyes, long whiskers.
- To the right of the head, we outline a long, thick neck. It can depict the collar.
- Our dog turned out to be similar to the dog Pluto from the cartoon. Paint it yellow, ears and nose black, tongue pink, and collar green.
So we learned how to draw a dog.As you can see, it is quite simple, your child will certainly enjoy.