How to decorate a New Year's table: decor with your own hands. Master class, ideas and description
The New Year's table is the same as the main oneattribute of a holiday, as well as a Christmas tree. And that the picture on the table top differs from the one for the other celebrations, it is recommended not only to prepare symbolic winter dishes, but also to decorate in a special way. We suggest you familiarize yourself with how to make the New Year decor of the table with your own hands.
Distinctive features of the New Year's decor
How to decorate the New Year's table in a special way? Decor can be made completely different using a pair of large themed objects or a lot of small ones. Here is a small list of attributes of the New Year's table decoration:
- artificial or real Christmas bouquet placed in the center of the table;
- thematically decorated candles and candlesticks;
- Natural natural materials (cones, mountain ash, pine or spruce twigs and so on) that participate in table setting;
- small Christmas trees made with own hands;
- different Christmas decorations, for example, balls, rain, serpentine, tinsel and the like.
The simplest options for decorating the New Year's table are candles
Candles on the New Year's table are put by most people. But usually the choice falls on the most common options. If you are not going to decorate the tabletop with anything else than candles, then they must transfer the solemnity of the night. There is nothing easier than to create with their help the decor of the New Year's table.
Master class on creating a thematic candlestick for the New Year:
- Prepare several small cans andcandles-tablets. The diameter of the hole should be slightly larger than the diameter of the bottom of the candle. Also you will need bumps, twine, salt, artificial snow, lace, glue gun.
- Close the top of the jar with a piece of lace, making a skirt. Fasten the edges of the tape with an adhesive gun.
- From above on a lace tie a twine. Its ends can be glued or tied in a bow.
- Glue a couple of cones with a glue gun on top of the twine.
- Prepare some artificial snow in the container (for example, in a plate).
- Take a wooden stick or any other similar tool, type some artificial snow and decorate the cone wings and the top of the jar with it.
- Pour in two or three tablespoons of salt. It should not only cover the bottom, but also reach a height of about three centimeters.
- Gently place the tablet candle inside onto the salt.
- Allow the entire composition to dry.
Similarly, several more candlesticks can be made using a different material. For example, instead of cones you can take spruce branches.
The herringbone can serve as an ornament notonly rooms, but also countertops. Especially relevant, such an article will be if the living tree is not in the same room as the New Year's table. Decor Christmas tree can come up with absolutely any. We suggest you make the option the least expensive for materials and efforts, but which will look very nice on the table.
To create a desktop tree you will need scissors, thick paper, glue, napkins, scotch tape.
- Cut out a circle from thick paper.
- Scissors cut the circle along the radius.
- Fold the cone, and fix its edges with adhesive tape.
- Take one napkin and make a fan out of it.
- Glue the part down on the cone.
- Make a few more of these fans and glue them around the cone one above the other.
- When the bottom row is ready, do a little bit the same way until you get a Christmas tree.
The decoration for the table is ready.
Thematic table layout
It should be noted that it is necessary to decorate not only the New Year's table. Decor is required and plates, appliances and glasses. To make them beautifully designed, it also does not take much effort.
For example, take a napkin red orcorresponding to your color decor, a wide green ribbon, artificial leaves, natural little cones and rowan berries. To attach parts, you will need an adhesive gun. Carefully fold the napkin into an accordion, and on top of it put one set of cutlery (a spoon, a fork and a knife). Take the tape and cut off a piece that can grab a napkin with instruments. Fasten the ends of the tape with an adhesive gun, and on the seam glue a couple of leaves, cones and berries. Put the resulting ring on a napkin. In this way, you can create a New Year's table with your own hands very easily and quickly.
How about champagne?
Recently it has become popular to decoratea bottle of some kind. To be original, we offer you the next master class, how beautifully you can decorate champagne at the New Year's table. The decor in this example will consist of water and berries.
So, take two containers - one a little moreby diameter than a bottle of champagne, the other is much larger (Figures 1 and 2). Fill the container with something less heavy and put it in the center of what's bigger. Fill the water in a wide container, and on top of the fill the berries (picture 3). It can be frozen strawberries, cherries, cherries or simple rowan. Put everything in the refrigerator or freezer, if possible. The water in the structure must completely freeze. When the liquid turns into ice, pull the lump out of a large container, and instead of the small one that was in the center, put a bottle of champagne.
Put the whole composition in a special bowl so that the melting water does not wet the tablecloth on the table.
Ideas for the decor of the New Year's table
You can decorate the countertop in different ways: based on materials, color palette preferences. If the interior already has many attributes of the holiday, then the table can be decorated as follows: lay a white tablecloth, and put red napkins on top, put a beautifully decorated bottle of champagne, beautifully set plates and appliances.
What more creative to think up, how to decorateNew Year's table? The decor of the countertop can look like this. Instead of napkins, large snowflakes are placed under the plates, the glasses are decorated with ribbons or sequins in addition, one large New Year composition or several small ones around the table are placed in the center of the table. That is, you need to make a few bright accents in the decor.