How to curl hair straightener?
Watch the video
Everyone knows that any thermal effect on the hair causes them irreparable harm. Therefore, you should not abuse the regular use of thermometers for hair styling. In addition, you must use special tools that will protect your hair from exposure to high temperatures.
If you want to quickly twist the hair, then use a straightener with ceramic plates and choose the right temperature. With the help of the rectifier, you can come up with charming hairstyles, and for this you will need quite a bit of time and patience.
Technology hair curling iron
- Take a small strand of hair and clamp between the plates of the rectifier, while you need to retreat 15 cm from the hair roots.
- Wrap a small strand around the ironing one time, with the ends should look out from the head.
- Slowly turn the iron forward, and then smoothly down.
To make it clearer how to curl hair straightener, watch the video:
You have purchased a hair straightener, but do not know if you can curl your hair with a straightener? The answer is obvious: you can, just follow the rules of operation of the iron-rectifier. It is a little skill, and you can curl your hair in a couple of minutes.
- Do not use the straightener on wet hair, otherwise your hair will lose its natural shine and become lifeless.
- Before you use the iron, apply a heat-protective agent to your hair.
If you have short hair, then you will naturally be interested in the question of whether it is possible to curl your hair with a straightener with such a length of hair. Yes, you can curl hair of any length with a straightener, only different technology of curling is used. By looking at how to curl a hair straightener (the video can be found at the link above), you will see that it is quite easy.
Curling short hair
Take a small strand, clamp it with an ironing plate, twisting it beforehand. The end of the strand should be directed outward, but it can also be inward, it depends on what effect you want to achieve. After curling, allow hair to cool, and then fix the hair with lacquer.Do not be afraid to experiment, but know the measure, so as not to spoil the hair by frequent exposure to high temperatures.