How to create an email?
E-mail in the modern world is a variant of postal communication that exists in the virtual space. Now it is difficult to imagine a person who could work on the Internet without basic knowledge about e-mail. She has a number of advantages:
- speed of sending letters (they reach the addressee in a matter of seconds);
- reliability (if the letter does not reach the addressee, this will be instantly reported);
- affordability (e-mail is much cheaper than usual and is independent of distance);
- mobility (you can check your email box anywhere in the world - just have a computer with Internet access).
Create a mailbox
So how do you create an email? In order to exchange emails, you must:
- have a computer with Internet access;
- know the name of the addressee;
- know where the email box of the addressee is located;
- select an e-mail program with which the sending and delivery of letters will be carried out;
- periodically go to the email box and check email.
Electronic mailboxes are free and paid. If you have a question about how to create an e-mail for free, then the most popular mailers can be used in Russian search engines - Yandex (), Mail () or Rambler (). The creation of e-mail in these systems is usually identical, but still, each service has its own subtleties.
How to create an email address? Each person who has registered an electronic mailbox on any of the mail servers receives an email address that consists of a login, a @ dog and a domain (in our case, a search service).
In social networks, the possibility of creating a personal e-mail box, no. They can exchange messages within the network without any addresses. An email address will only be required to register and create your own social network page. Therefore, if you go to the Odnoklassniki social network, how to create an e-mail should not worry you.
Create an email on www.yandex.ru
So, we will consider how to create electronic mailboxes in different search engines. Let's start with the Yandex mail service.How to create an email?
- In the address bar of the browser, enter the address, then press "Enter" on the keyboard.
- On the left side of the screen is the mail registration service - in it we press the button “Start mail”.
- In the mail registration window that opens, you must enter your first and last name, and also come up with a login - the unique name of the future email box. If the login, which will be invented, is busy, then the postal service will immediately inform about it and offer its alternative. The login must consist of Latin letters, numbers, and it is allowed to use a single hyphen or period. After all the fields are filled, you need to click the "Next" button.
- In the next mail registration window, you must enter a password, and it is necessary to duplicate it so that the mail robot understands that it was coined consciously, and not by chance. Together with the login, the password serves as the key to enter the mailbox, and performs a single function - it protects the personal information of the user. This is necessary for password recovery, in case it is forgotten. Below you will be asked to write a mobile number - this is also one of the ways to recover the password, which will be sent sms with a code to restore it. Next, you need to enter the characters from the image and click the "Register" button.
- At the end of registration, it is necessary to once again confirm the mobile phone number, click on the “Get Code” button, and also tell a little about yourself (enter gender and date of birth). This completes the registration of the email address in the mail program of Yandex - now you can go to the created mailbox and start sending letters to the recipients.
Create an email on www.mail.ru
How to create email Mile? For this you need:
- In the address bar of the browser, enter the address, then press "Find" or "Enter" on the keyboard.
- On the left side of the screen is the mail registration service - in it we press the button “Register in mail”.
- In the opened window for registering a new mailbox, enter:
- name, surname and date of birth;
- city (optional);
- mailbox (or login);
- select a domain (mail.ru, inbox.ru, bk.ru and list.ru);
- password (consisting necessarily of Latin letters and numbers) and duplicate it;
- mobile phone number (for password recovery).
After all the fields are filled, you need to click the "Register" button. The system will immediately redirect to the created e-mail box, and this will mean that the registration is completed.