How to create a program?
A computer program is a certain sequence of steps or, in other words, an algorithm for the operation of a computer. This is the definition of the program in the most general form. In order to create a program, you need to know the programming language.
A programming language is a formal sign system that is designed to record computer programs. It is with the choice of programming language that the creation of any computer program begins.
To date, there are thousands of programming languages, each of which has its own characteristics. Different programming languages are suitable for solving different problems. And it is not necessary to know all languages in order to be a good programmer. The main thing - to choose a language based on the tasks.
For example, you should not choose an assembler programming language if you plan to create a graphical Windows application (through calls to API functions). C ++ language is better not to choose those who create the site. Basic drivers do not write printer drivers.And HTML is used only for marking documents on the Internet.
If you are just learning programming, then you should choose a Visual Basic programming language. This is the most versatile tool. In addition, the study of this language will allow you to learn the basics that will be useful to you and the transition to a more complex programming language.
Difficulties in creating programs
- You can create your first program on your computer after just a few hours of learning a programming language. As you study the material, you will be able to add more and more new functions to your program. Probably, not everything will turn out right away, so you need to be very careful;
- The most important thing is that you should understand that any more or less serious program assumes that the programmer has a sufficient amount of knowledge and practical experience. Do not think that after reading a couple of tutorials you will be able to develop your own operating system. Of course, you can strive for this, but everything should go gradually;
- Independent study of something or improvement in some area is hard work.It is very difficult to force yourself to systematically engage in self-development. Therefore, one should set reasonable tasks for oneself and systematically work on their implementation;
- For more effective learning programming, you can ask for help from specialists in this field. They will not only teach, but also correct your mistakes, which you will make during the creation of your first programs on your computer;
- If for some reason you cannot use the services of professionals, use manuals, tutorials and other educational materials that are widely represented on the web. For example, on the site you can download for free a lot of useful materials both on programming in general, and on Visual Basic language, in particular.