How to cook the stomachs?
Chicken stomachs are great for cooking a variety of dishes. They are especially tasty when they are stewed in a slow cooker or fried in vegetable oil in a skillet. How to cook the stomachs in this way is described below.
Stewed in a multicooker stomachs
Tasty and properly prepare the stomachs in the slow cooker will help this recipe. It provides the following ingredients:
- carrots - 1 pc .;
- chicken gizzards - 1 kg;
- water - 100 ml;
- vegetable oil - 20 ml;
- onion - 1 pc .;
- salt and spices - to taste;
- sour cream - 30 g
The process of cooking this dish consists of the following steps:
- Cut the peeled onion into half rings and fry in a slow cooker, setting the "Baking" mode for this, and the timer for 5 minutes.
- Wash the carrots and cut them into strips, then add to the onions and fry the vegetables for another 10 minutes.
- Gently rinse the stomachs, cut into pieces, salt and pepper.
- Transfer them to the vegetables, add there sour cream and water.
- Set the device to the mode of "Quenching" and cook the dish for 2 hours.
The following ingredients are required to prepare this dish:
- chicken stomachs - 1 kg;
- onion - 1 pc .;
- vegetable oil - 30 ml;
- salt and pepper to taste;
- garlic - 3 cloves.
The first thing you need to boil chicken stomachs. This is necessary so that they are soft after roasting. How to do this is described in our article How to cook stomachs. Then proceed as follows:
- Peel the onions and garlic and finely chop.
- Pour butter into a frying pan, heat it and add vegetables and boiled stomachs there, salt and pepper everything.
- Fry the ingredients on low heat for 15-20 minutes, and then serve the finished dish to the table with any side dish: rice, buckwheat, mashed potatoes.
Chicken stomachs can also be cooked with cabbage and various sauces. They are aromatic and savory. These recipes are presented in the article How to cook chicken stomachs. If you purchased a pork stomach, then it will need to be cooked in other ways. They involve the use of vegetables, spices and cereals.