How to cook a duck breast?
From the breast, you can cook a huge number of dishes. In this article, you will find recipes for its preparation in puff pastry with mushrooms and in soy-caramel sauce. You will be delighted with the taste and aroma of these dishes.
How to cook duck breast in puff pastry
Before you cook the duck breasts for this recipe, you will need to stock up on these ingredients:
- champignons - 480 g;
- puff pastry - 300 g;
- egg - 1 pc .;
- onion - 1 pc .;
- duck breast - 350 g;
- mustard - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- fresh spinach - 20 leaves;
- olive oil - 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- dry rosemary - 2 tsp;
- pepper and salt to taste.
Duck breasts are prepared as follows:
- Take the mushrooms and chop finely. Peel the bulb and rinse under running water. Then grind it. Lay the duck breasts on a chopping board. Sprinkle them evenly with pepper, salt and rosemary.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet, put the breasts in it and fry until golden brown on both sides. Then put them on a plate and brush with mustard.Put the onion in the same pan and fry it for 3-4 minutes. Then add the mushrooms there. Fry them with onions for 10 minutes. Then put it all on a plate.
- Spread cling film on cutting board. Put on it cooled mushrooms with onions and spinach leaves, and then duck breast. Wrap it all in a wrap and put it in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Roll the puff pastry into a 0.5 cm thick layer. Brush the edges with a beaten egg. In the center of the test, place the breast in a mushroom mixture with spinach without a film. Then cover it all with the second rolled layer of dough and connect it with the first, pinning it for this edge.
- Send the duck to bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Then you can serve it to the table.
How to cook duck breast in soy-caramel sauce
To make breasts for this recipe, you need the following ingredients:
- lemon juice - 1 pc .;
- soy sauce - 50 ml;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- duck breast - 1 pc .;
- honey - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- salt and pepper to taste.
Now you need to follow this instruction:
- Slice the breast into small pieces. Chop the garlic, add soy sauce, honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir all to a smooth consistency.Put the pieces of duck in there, cover the container with film and leave in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Pull the breast out of the marinade. Fry it in a skillet until golden brown. Then put the meat on the dish, and pour the marinade into the pan and stew for 5-7 minutes until thick. It should be caramel.