How to cook delicious fish?
Recipes for cooking various fish are available in the cookbook of each hostess. Someone is baking a crucian or preparing meatballs from diet pollock. But how delicious it is to prepare small river fish, in this case carp, or how to prepare an appetizing pollock in a tomato correctly, this article will tell.
The first recipe is dedicated to lovers of river fish. Who loves to feast on delicate and fragrant crucian carp, but has never prepared them before, can lecture this step-by-step instruction.
Carp in sour cream
According to this recipe, not only tender and fragrant crucians are obtained, but also practically boneless.
For cooking you will need:
- small-sized crucians - 1 kg,
- Onion - 1 pc.,
- ½ lemon juice,
- sour cream - 1 tbsp.,
- cream - ½ st.,
- salt, pepper, vegetable oil.
Now proceed to the cooking process:
- Crucians need to thoroughly wash, gut, trim fins and tails, pull out the gills.
- Now, on the back of a crucian, cut it with a knife and sprinkle with lemon juice. So the bones of the fish will become softer, and the flavor of the fish is softer.Leave the fish for twenty minutes to soak.
- Then wipe each crucian with a napkin, season with salt and pepper.
- Heat pan and pour vegetable oil.
- Onion cut into rings and fry in a pan.
- Then in the same oil fry crucian carp on both sides until golden brown 2-3 minutes.
- Put the fish and onions in a baking dish. Cream mix with sour cream and pour the mixture with fish.
- Bake crucians in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the finished dish with chopped dill.
Crucians in sour cream without small bones are ready! But how to cook delicious fish in a double boiler or oven, read the article - How to cook fish.
And now step by step cooking pollock dishes. Its low energy value of 72 kcal per 100 grams allows you to enjoy the dish for people on a diet. And due to the absence of small bones in the diet of children, this lean fish is often present.
Pollack with vegetables in tomato
For the preparation of pollock will need:
- Pollock - 1 kg,
- carrots - 1 pc.,
- onion - 1 pc.,
- flour - 100 grams,
- Tomato paste - 2 tbsp.,
- vegetable oil - 50 ml,
- sugar - 2 tbsp.,
- Bay leaf.
Step-by-step instructions on how to cook delicious pollock fish in tomato:
- Thaw the carcasses of fish, wash, clean and cut the fins.
- Cut the pollock into portions.
- Salt and pepper. Leave for 15 minutes.
- Roll each slice in flour.
- Heat the pan, pour in the oil.
- Fry each pollock slice on both sides until golden brown.
- Take a cauldron and put there fried fish.
- Heat the frying pan again.
- Add the washed and chopped onions, grated carrots. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomato paste, sugar, bay leaf and boiling water to the pan. Stir, salt and pepper.
- Pour the pollock slices into the prepared sauce. Bring to a boil, simmer over low heat for about 20 minutes.
Pollack in tomato with vegetables ready. It is more delicious to use it in the cooled form.