How to cook chopped burgers?
The difference between minced meatballs and ordinary ones is that they use unusual stuffing. No, it is not minced or minced in a blender. The meat for chopped chops is finely chopped with a knife, then mixed with other ingredients and fried. In this article we will look at how to cook minced meatballs.
Chopped Chicken Meat Patties: Recipe
Chicken meat is easier to prepare than, for example, beef or pork meat, therefore, using his example, we will look at how to make minced meatballs.
- 300 grams of chicken fillet;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 1 tablespoon sour cream;
- 1 tablespoon flour;
- Finely chop the chicken fillet.
- Beat the egg with the sour cream, add flour to the mass and mix thoroughly.
- After that, add the chicken pieces, salt, pepper and seasonings to the mixture, mix thoroughly again.
- Fry the patties for 3 minutes on each side, then cover with a lid, turn down the heat and simmer for another 5 minutes.
In case the mass seems too thin, you can add more flour or, for example, with pancakes, pour it onto a heated pan with a spoon. A large amount of flour can drain your future burgers. In the case of using the second option, the cutlets turn out much softer and thinner.