How to cook cheese sticks?
Cheese sticks are not only an excellent snack not only for beer, but also a good independent delicacy. When cooking, the cheese does not lose its beneficial properties and acquires new taste qualities. The recipe is not complicated at all.
Let's talk more about how to cook cheese sticks at home.
Breaded cheese sticks recipe
Consider a classic recipe for making cheese sticks. If desired, you can add other spices, such as turmeric, paprika or curry, to taste.
- 250 grams of favorite hard cheese
- 2 eggs
- 150 ml of milk
- 1 cup flour
- Salt (it happens that the bread already contains salt, take this moment into account)
- Olive oil for deep-frying or frying
- Pepper, spices
- Cut the cheese into pieces of 8-10 centimeters, 1-2 centimeters thick.
- To make batter, mix water, eggs, salt, spices and flour.
- Roll the pieces of cheese in flour, dip in batter and breaded in breadcrumbs.
- In a deep fryer (if not, a deep frying pan will do) heat the olive oil and fry the sticks for 2 minutes.
- Put them on paper towels so that excess fat is absorbed.
Serve hot with garlic sauce.