How to cook bell pepper?
Bulgarian pepper is a popular vegetable in the kitchen of many housewives. For the preparation of numerous dishes it is subjected to different heat treatment or used fresh. Some recipes are suitable for the daily menu, others - for the holiday table. How to cook Bulgarian pepper, read in this article.
Bulgarian pepper has a pleasant aroma in any form. Fresh pepper gives spice to various salads, and in recipes where the pepper lends itself to frying or baking, its dense structure becomes tender and savory.
Stuffed bell pepper for the holiday
Stuffed peppers are a tasty dish, which is often one of the "best" on the holiday table of Russians.
To make stuffed pepper, you will need:
- Bulgarian pepper - 1.5 kg,
- minced pork and beef - 700 grams,
- Cooked rice - 1 tbsp.,
- milk - 2-3 tbsp.,
- onion - 2 pcs,
- carrots - 2 pieces,
- tomatoes - 1-2 pieces,
- garlic - 1-2 cloves,
- salt, black pepper, sugar - to taste.
- Before stuffing the pepper, it must be freed from the stem in a convenient way for you.
- Cut one onion and garlic, grate carrot and tomato. Get rid of the peel of the tomato - it is not needed.
- Make a dressing, frying chopped vegetables, do not forget to salt and pepper.
- Finely chop the second onion and add it to the stuffing. There also send boiled rice, milk, salt and pepper. Mix the pepper filling thoroughly.
- Now it's time to stuff the peppers with minced meat.
- Stuffed peppers put in a pan, pour the dressing and boiled water with half the pan.
- Put the pot on the fire and boil for 40-50 minutes until cooked.
How to cook a delicious stuffed Bulgarian pepper, we told. Read more about cooking stuffed Bulgarian pepper in the article How to Stuff Pepper.
Baked Bulgarian pepper goes well with not only carrots and onions. Dishes where pepper is cooked with garlic and a variety of greens are notable for their special aroma and piquancy. Try to cook flavored Bulgarian pepper in baked form - you will like it!
Baked Bulgarian pepper "In Italian"
To prepare this dish you will need:
- Bulgarian pepper - 3 pcs,
- tomatoes - 3 pieces,
- garlic - 2 cloves,
- olives - 10 pcs,
- green basil and parsley,
- olive oil,
- salt, black pepper.
- Pepper wash, cut it lengthwise into two parts and remove the seeds without getting rid of petioles.
- Put the pepper on a baking sheet, greased, with the inside upwards for packing vegetables and greens as if in a “boat”.
- Peel the tomatoes, dipping in boiling water for a couple of minutes, cut into slices.
- Cut garlic and olives into slices and circles.
- Chop the greens.
- Put the stuffing in the peppers, salt, pepper and pour with olive oil.
- Put the cook in the oven for 45 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.