How to cook a delicious side dish?
Delicious side dishes are a great addition to main dishes. You can cook them according to various recipes. Next will be described how to cook a delicious side dish of green beans, potatoes and pumpkins.
Recipe for Bean Garnish with Cheese Sauce
This side dish is great for meat. It requires the following ingredients:
- processed cheese - 100 g;
- green beans - 300 g;
- flour - 1.5 tbsp. spoons;
- oregano, salt and pepper - 1 tsp;
- garlic - 3 cloves.
String beans in cheese sauce is prepared as follows:
- Take the garlic, peel it and finely chop it. Cream cheese grate. Throw the beans in boiling water (500 ml) and boil for 20 minutes. Then remove the pods, and in the resulting broth, dilute the flour. Soak it for another 5 minutes at minimum heat, and then remove from the burner.
- In the boiled beans, lay out the cheese and pour the flour mixture, add the pepper, salt and oregano. Now you can serve a side dish to the table.
Potato Garnish Recipe
A tasty side dish can be made from potatoes.It requires the following ingredients:
- red onions - 1 pc .;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- potatoes - 1 kg;
- mustard - 1 tbsp. l .;
- olive oil - 2 tbsp. l .;
- red wine vinegar - ¼ cup;
- spring onions - ¼ beam;
- salt and pepper to taste.
Preparing such a side dish for this recipe as follows:
- Take the potatoes, wash, cut into quarters, drizzle with oil and send to the oven heated to 180 degrees for 20 minutes. At this time, chop the onion into rings and fry until cooked in the pan. Then add the chopped garlic there and soak on the fire for another 1 minute.
- In a bowl, mix the mustard, vinegar, pepper and salt. Put the onion with garlic. Pour the baked potato with the ready dressing. Then serve it to the table.
Pumpkin Garnish Recipe
Pumpkin garnish is cooked very simply, but it has a stunning aroma and taste. It requires the following products:
- brown sugar - 20 g;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- olive oil - 40 ml;
- pumpkin - 500 g;
- fresh rosemary - 3 sprigs;
- white wine (dry) - 40 ml;
- pepper and salt to taste.
The process of making such a side dish consists of the following steps:
- Wash the pumpkin, peel and seed. Cut it into small cubes.Then put them in a saucepan with oil and fry until golden brown.
- Take white wine and fill them with pumpkin. Add sugar there, mix everything and leave to boil for 5-7 minutes. At this time, chop the leaves of rosemary. Then add them to the pumpkin and soak it all for another 7 minutes. As a result, you get a ruddy sweet side dish. It is perfect for spicy meat dishes.