How to connect the hydroaccumulator?
Watch the video
A hydroaccumulator is a very useful acquisition for any owner of a country house or cottage. First of all, the purpose of such a device is to provide a stable water supply at any time of the year. Our article will tell you how to connect and install a hydroaccumulator.
Installation and connection of the hydroaccumulator
Two types of installation and connection devices are valid: using a surface pump and a submersible one. Consider them separately.
Use of surface type pump
- First, check the pressure inside the pump tank. Make sure that it is 0.2–1 bar lower than that indicated on the pump relay;
- Prepare the tools: a fitting with the ability to connect 5 outputs, a pressure gauge, a tow, a sealant and a relay for adjusting the pressure;
- Connect the fitting to the tank through a flange or a rigid hose;
- Next, fasten the remaining elements of the system, namely the relay, pressure gauge and pipe leading to the pump.
- Pay special attention to checking the tightness of connections.
Using a submersible pump
- The most important element that is worth particular attention is the check valve. Place this element directly on the pump in front of the pipe. To do this, cut the internal threads in the valve cover. Thus, the fitting for 5 outlets will have an external thread on all sides. It will be useful to you in further work;
- After the described actions, you can proceed to connect the accumulator. The basic steps for connecting are listed above, but there is a significant distinctive detail. It is also necessary to connect two couplings to the fitting. One of them is set on top. It must have an external thread. The other is placed immediately after the check valve and must have an internal thread.