How to connect bluetooth headphones?
Watch the video
Wireless headphones that have a connection to the device via bluetooth, such as a phone or laptop, are becoming increasingly popular, as they are versatile and very comfortable. Everyone will appreciate their advantage: they can move freely anywhere, without being limited to a long wire, as it is completely absent.
In addition, conventional wired headphones are often confused and the wire can interfere and catch on the surrounding objects. It is much more comfortable to listen to music in Bluetooth headphones, and today we will tell you how to connect them to a phone, computer and laptop.
How to connect headphones to a laptop and computer
- So, you have purchased headphones and want to connect them to a laptop or computer. First you need to install the drivers on the PC, which are included with the headphones. Insert the installation disk, select DriverInstall and click "Next" and "Install".
- Turn on the headphones and select the "Bluetooth Setup Wizard" that appears on the monitor.Click on "I want to find a specific Bluetooth devise" and click "Next." After that, you need to wait until the PC and headphones see each other, then click on the desired bluetooth device.
- When the connection is established, turn on the headphones, adjust them as you need, after which they can be used.
Sometimes you need to go to Start, select "Devices and Printers" and click "Add Device". In the manual, which comes with the headphones, the code is written, which may be needed if it is requested by a computer or laptop.
Keep in mind that you can only create a bluetooth connection if your computer or laptop has a bluetooth transmitter. If all modern laptops are already equipped with them, then for the computer you need to purchase an external bluetooth transmitter that connects to it via usb input.
How to connect wireless headphones to your phone
- First, activate Bluetooth on your phone and on your headphones.
- Using your phone, locate all Bluetooth devices that are nearby and select a Bluetooth headset. The phone will detect the headphones and put them on their list.
- Sometimes you need to enter a password, which is most often this: 0000, but if it does not work, then try entering 1234 or 12345.
- So, the connection is established, you can use headphones.