How to connect a plate tricolor?
Watch the video
Tricolor TV is a popular satellite operator, which offers its customers an extensive list of TV channels of various types. To access them, you must purchase a plate and then install and configure it correctly. Consider further how to perform such work independently.
Installing a plate "Tricolor TV": instructions
To mount the Tricolor TV plate correctly, do the following:
- Decide where the satellite dish will be installed. In order for it to work correctly, it is necessary to find a point where roof visors, pipes and other elements will not create obstacles for receiving a signal. In doing so, keep in mind that the satellite is in the south. Therefore, it is better to choose a place to install the antenna on this side. At the same time in the apartments you can put a plate right on the balcony, in a private house - on the roof.
- Proceed to assembling the antenna. This should be done in accordance with the instructions attached to it.
- Fix the bracket with the holder on the place where you plan to install the plate. Fasteners for him to choose reliable, depending on the material of the surface on which the installation, and wind load.
- Install the convector. It is fixed directly into the holder, always with the connector down so that the moisture does not get inside.
- Connect the cable to the convector in the kit to the plate in the appropriate connector. After that, attach it to the holder arc using plastic ties or electrical tape. Then the connection to the convector must be insulated with masking tape and silicone sealant.
- Install the antenna on the bracket. Be sure to lock it with the adjusting nuts. But do not twist them too tight, otherwise you will not be able to subsequently move the plate in the vertical and horizontal planes for adjustment.
Install and connect the antenna "Tricolor TV" - this is half the battle, you must also configure it. To do this, follow these steps:
- Connect the cable from the convector to the receiver to the LNB IN connector.
- Connect the receiver to the TV (follow the instructions for it) using the cord that comes with it.
- Turn on the TV, and then go to the plate and begin to smoothly move it horizontally until a signal appears on the receiver.
- On the remote that goes to the receiver, select "Menu", and in it - "Automatic search" and wait until all channels are found.