How to clean the liver and gallbladder
The liver is one of the major organs of the human body, which, by performing a disinfecting and protective function, purifies the blood of toxins and prevents them from entering the bloodstream. Products after filtration enter the gallbladder. Participating in digestion, blood circulation, metabolism, liver cells are saturated with harmful substances, which leads to disruption of functions in the body. The body suffers from junk food, excess hormones and toxic substances (tobacco smoke, heavy metals, exhaust gases, etc.).
Every day, about 2,000 liters of blood passes through the liver, which it removes from toxic substances. In a healthy body, the body produces bile, which is located in the gallbladder, and releases neutralized toxins into the intestine. The gallbladder protects the liver, stomach and large intestine from the irritating components of bile. When organs malfunction, harmful substances begin to accumulate in the liver.Congestion in the gallbladder leads to the appearance of stones.
Why and when to clean the liver and gallbladder
Cleaning will prevent a number of diseases and ease the course of existing ones. Among the diseases caused by impaired liver and gallbladder function, gallbladder stone formation, skin inflammation, allergies, papillomas, polyarthritis, varicose veins, diseases of the cardiovascular system, rheumatism, cysts and oncological diseases are more common. This is not the whole list of health problems that can arise when toxic substances accumulate in the liver.
To determine whether cleaning is needed, an objective assessment of your body will help. Take a closer look at yourself. If you find symptoms that signal the pollution of the liver and gallbladder with toxic substances, take measures:
- Pallor or yellowish skin.
- Loss of appetite.
- Sleep disturbances, insomnia, or constant sleepiness.
- Bitterness in the mouth, especially in the morning.
- Flaccidity, weakness, fatigue.
- Dizziness and headaches.
- Disorders of the intestine, bloating.
- The weight is right under the ribs.
- The appearance of age spots.
- Dark color of urine throughout the day, and not just in the morning.
- Cal light color.
- The appearance of acne on the face and body.
- Decreased concentration
Preparation and precautions
Take the upcoming procedure seriously and properly prepare. To minimize negative health effects, undergo an ultrasound examination of the gallbladder for stones. Do not neglect this item. If the stones begin to move, you can be on the operating table. Find out the state of acidity of gastric juice.
There are a number of contraindications for which it is strictly prohibited to cleanse the liver and gallbladder:
- Diabetes mellitus (especially in insulin-dependent patients).
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding period.
- Inflection of the gallbladder.
- Calculous cholecystitis.
- Disorders of the digestive system (constipation or diarrhea, emetic urge).
- Chronic diseases in the acute stage;
- Hepatitis, cirrhosis, hepatosis.
- Stress, mental stress and severe exhaustion.
- Colds and infectious diseases with fever.
- Large gallstones.
- The defeat of the body by parasites.
To ensure that the cleaning is painless and effective, prepare properly for it:
- The procedure begins with cleansing the intestines with an enema.
- Take 1 - 2 pills "No-Shpy."
- If parasites are found, treat with anthelmintic drugs and only then proceed to clean.
Effective folk remedies
- Broth oats.Soak cereal grains in warm water for a day, boil and leave to infuse overnight. Use a decoction of 200 ml 3 times a day before eating for three weeks. This method of cleansing at home is contraindicated for people with heart and kidney disease, suffering from intolerance to cereals.
- Herb tea.The composition of tea includes: peppermint, milk thistle, dandelion, highlander bird, elecampane, dog rose, fennel, chamomile, nettle, string, corn silk, celandine, yarrow, immortelle. Herbs have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, help to establish a metabolism, and also protect the liver. Brew a teaspoon of dried herbs with a glass of boiling water and leave for half an hour. Drink tea half an hour before meals.
- Dubazh with sorbitol.Dubaj is the disposal of the gallbladder and ducts from the stagnation of bile by washing. Sorbitol is a food additive that is an antispasmodic and has a laxative and choleretic effect. To clean the liver, take 2-3 tablespoons of sorbitol, dissolve in non-carbonated mineral water and drink. Lie on your right side for at least 2-3 hours, applying a heating pad to the area of the right hypochondrium.
- Olive oil.Take 0.5 cups of olive oil and the same amount of lemon juice. 1 tablespoon of oil and 1 tablespoon of juice, drink every quarter of an hour. All volume of juice and oil should be drunk in 1.5-2 hours.
- Radish juice.Rinse about 10 kg of black radish and scroll through a meat grinder with skin. Pressed juice (about three liters), drink 1 tablespoon an hour after eating.
Pharmaceutical preparations for cleaning the liver and gall bladder
- Magnesia.In the evening, dissolve 20 g of dry magnesia powder in 0.5 cup of hot water. In the morning on an empty stomach, drink a solution, lie on the right side for 1.5-2 hours with a heating pad, as during the procedure of dubazh. Toilet calls indicate that the cleaning process is proceeding correctly.
- Allohol.The drug improves the flow of bile, frees bile ducts and prevents stagnation. Cleaning start with taking one pill 3 times a day, and the first week add a pill every day.From the second week diminish the pill. The process takes 14 days.
- Choleretic agents.Some pharmaceutical preparations are aimed not only at cleansing the liver, but also at restoring it. These include: “Ovesol” (contains extracts from oats), “Essentiale”, “Hepatrine” (with milk thistle extract) and many others.
- Mineral water.Essentuki No. 4, No. 17, Arzni, Smirnovskaya are suitable for this method. Leave a bottle of water overnight to let the gas out. In the morning, heat to 40 degrees and drink 1 cup in 2-3 sets with a break of 20-30 minutes in small sips. During the procedure, lie on your right side with a heating pad attached.
Special nutrition and diet
A week before the start of the cleaning procedure, switch to healthy plant foods. Exclude animal products. During this period, do not eat fried, fatty, salty and smoked foods, exclude alcoholic beverages, caffeine and other harmful foods. In addition to vegetables and fruits, drink several glasses of freshly squeezed juice from apples or carrots daily. Sugar, replace honey. Three days before the procedure, limit the intake of healthy fats, such as nuts. Smoking people need to forget about the bad habit.
Copyright cleaning methods
- Start the morning with an enema.
- Take 3 tsp. lemon juice and olive oil before a light breakfast.
- Drink apple and beet juice.
- For lunch, eat butter and juice. Meals should begin no later than noon.
- At two in the afternoon, apply a warm heating pad to the liver area.
- At 19:00, mix 200 ml of olive oil with the same amount of lemon juice, add 0.5 tsp. ground cloves. Drink 2 small sips every quarter of an hour.
- By 23:00 there may be weakness, headache, frequent urging to the toilet. This suggests that purification works. The next few days, eat only plant foods and drink broth hips.
- The procedure of cleaning the liver begins at 3 pm with the intake of two tablets "Allohol."
- For 30 minutes, heat 200 ml of olive oil in a water bath. Let oil brew and divide into 6 servings.
- In a clean jar, put the cut garlic clove and close the lid.
- At 18:00 take a pill "No-Shpy", then a warm bath.
- At 19:00, lie on your side, put a heating pad in the right hypochondrium area. Without getting up, every 15 minutes, drink a mixture of butter and lemon juice and 1 tbsp. a spoon.If nausea occurs, smell garlic. For pain in the liver, take two pills "No-Shpy" or "Allohol."
- In the morning, do a cleansing enema.
Well-being, performance, vitality, health of the skin to a person is provided by the protective and disinfecting function of the liver. To prevent the accumulation of toxins, clean the organ once a year. Before the procedure, consult with your doctor to identify contraindications, undergo an examination, set the optimal frequency and duration of the procedure. The specialist will help you choose a safe and effective way, taking into account the individual characteristics of the patient.
Regular cleaning of the liver and gall bladder will improve the quality of life.