How to change the name in Odnoklassniki?
After the famous social network Odnoklassniki redesigned, the location of some important fields and bookmarks changed. Therefore, many users who suddenly decided to change the name for various reasons, faced an unexpected rebus.
We conducted our own research and compiled step-by-step instructions for those who are concerned about how to change their name in Odnoklassniki.
- Go to your profile on "Classmates".
- Under your name on the Odnoklassniki network you decide to change, find the tabbed panel.
- The tab you need is not displayed among those in plain sight. Perhaps the developers have decided that the user will not change daily personal information about themselves, and therefore removed it away. The most recent, ninth, is the "More" tab. We click on it, the list immediately drops out.
- In this list, select the fifth entry, which is called "About Me".
- In the new window that opens, between the line “El.address ”and“ Music ”are two hyperlinks. Click the first - "Edit personal data."
- If you cannot find this hyperlink, go to the first hyperlink “Specify the place of your birth” on this page “About Me”, there is also an opportunity to change your name.
- Now you can start editing your first and last name, which will later be listed on your page and visible to all users of the Odnoklassniki social network.
- Click “Save” for the changes to take effect.
Usually the need to change the name appears after the girl (woman) gets married and takes the name of her husband. Often, a pseudonym or a nickname can be entered next to the real name or instead of it in Odnoklassniki, which, due to circumstances or simply by mood, can be changed by the user. There are also cases when the user has decided to make his profile anonymous, therefore he enters a non-existent name.
Now you know how to change the name in Odnoklassniki, and finally we will open a small interesting secret ... In order to decorate your name in Odnoklassniki with some character or hieroglyph, copy the character you like into a notebook,and then paste it into the “Name” line in your profile according to the above instructions.