How to borrow on MTS: what to do if the balance is zero, and you really need to call?
There are situations when the money on the balance of the phone came to an end, and you need to urgently call home or a friend. Agree with everyone that happened. And there are not always nearby points and terminals where you can quickly and easily “throw” finance on the phone. In our article we will answer in detail the question of how to take a debt on the MTS, as well as suggest a specific sequence of actions for those who have Russian or Ukrainian phone numbers. The choice of functions is huge, among them you will find the one that suits you.
If your balance went “in minus”
So, you need to urgently call, but there is no money on the phone. In this case, MTS subscribers can use the services called “Credit of Trust” or “Promised Payment”. In this case, you need to dial a simple combination of the following type on your phone: * 113 *, enter the payment amount in rubles #, and then press the “Call” button. Done! An example for a more detailed illustration.Let's say you want to borrow from the company and put 200 rubles on the balance. In this case, you need to dial * 113 * 200 #, click on “Call”, and after a very short time, in just a couple of seconds, you have money in your account. Here is the answer to the question of how to borrow on MTS.
What determines the amount that can be put on the account in the form of the promised payment
In general, MTS provides such services to not absolutely all subscribers. So, if your balance sheet "went into negative" by 10 thousand rubles or more, then the telephone operator will not give you a loan. Also, “Promised Payment” cannot be requested any number of times. First you need to pay the previous bill, and then, if necessary, you can take a new credit of trust. Everything is simple and very logical. At the same time, the amount that a company can “entrust” depends on the loyalty of the client himself, and its size is affected by:
- The amount of time you are a MTS subscriber. It must be at least 6 months.
- Amounts of early payments (for example, if you spend 3-4 thousand rubles a month on telephone conversations, Internet, SMS and other services, the company will entrust you a fairly decent amount).
- When thinking about how to borrow on MTS, you should consider your “credit history” associated with this company.
How to return debts
You have used the named service and now you want to return the loan taken earlier. Make it very easy. To do this, all you have to do is to deposit in your phone’s account an amount equal to or higher than what you previously requested as a “Promised Payment”. Of course, if you want to use your phone number further. The company gives the client 10 days to pay the bill. As mentioned above, you can not take multiple loans in a row. To get the next, you need to pay the previous one.
Other ways to get money on a mobile phone with a negative balance
Answering the main question of the article on how to borrow on MTS, you need to mention alternative ways. You can do the following:
- Send a free-of-charge SMS message of the “Amount of cash” type to 087013, for example, dial “200” (without quotes) and send it to the specified number.
- You can also help automatic help desk. To do this, dial the already mentioned number 087013 and press the “Call” key. Follow the instructions given by the system.
- If you have access to the Internet, you can use the “Internet Assistant” service.In this case, you need to enter your username and password on the official website of MTS, select the desired option in the menu and carry out simple actions that are intuitive even to a novice user.
That is, we have already mentioned four ways of how to borrow money on MTS. Do not be surprised, but there are other alternatives. The company has provided everything.
When the operator trusts you ...
If your balance is negative, you can still make a call. To do this, it is enough to use a convenient service called “Credit of Trust”, activating it in one of the following ways:
- Just send an SMS message consisting of one letter “A” or “a” to the number 125. Nuance - this letter must be typed in Latin, not Russian, type;
- You can send a USSD request of the form * 125 #, and then press the “Call” key.
- You can also make a normal call to the number 0890, and then, by pressing “0”, get the help of the MTS operator for the connected service.
- With a passport, you can go to any office of the company and, completing a simple application, connect the “Trust”. Although this option can be considered the least mobile of all.
So you have the opportunity to call when there is no money on the balance sheet.
How to borrow on MTS in Ukraine?
MTS in Ukraine also took care of its customers by creating the “Money to Order” service. In this case, you can replenish unexpectedly terminating funds on your balance for 20 hryvnia. Moreover, if in Russia such trust does not cost the subscribers anything, then in Ukraine, when returning previously taken funds, two pennies will be written off. Although it is a very small amount for using such a convenient option. So what is the sequence of actions? You need to send an SMS message to number 5010, and the amount of 20 hryvnia will immediately appear in your account. You can check whether the money came by typing the key combination * 100 # (this is, in fact, a simple balance request), or * 101 * 10 # is an additional way to find out how much money you have in your account. There are other ways to contact relatives and friends if funds are not available in the account. You can use the service “Call me back”, that is, let you know to another subscriber that you are waiting for his call. It is easy to do this - dial the subscriber’s phone number * 104 * and then click on “call”. By the way, for you all these actions are absolutely free.
How to transfer money from one MTS account (number) to another?
For residents of Ukraine is also available money transfer service from one phone number to another. This can help if you are unable to replenish the balance, but there is a friend or relative nearby who has everything in order with the account. Why do you need it? And then, that by phone you can not only call, but also write SMS and go online. Of course, the first can be sent from any number, but not all devices have the network support function. So in this context, the service may seem relevant. You can transfer the amount as follows:
- Dial the following code: * 150 * subscriber number * amount #. For example, you want to transfer 30 hryvnia to number 0123456789 (or any other), you need to dial like this: * 150 * 123456789 * 30 #, and then press the “Call” key. Keep in mind that between operators such a service does not work, and thus transfer money only to the number of the MTS subscriber.
- You can also send an SMS message to the number 150, which should contain such a set: subscriber number * amount. Again, the example with the number 0123456789 and the amount of 30 hryvnia. You need to dial the following text: 0123456789 * 30, then send it to the number 150. That's so simple.
Conclusions and conclusions
MTS in Russia and Ukraine is doing everything possible so that its subscribers always and under any circumstances stay in touch. If you have been using the network services for a long time (more than six months), then you can count on the “Trust Payment” and “Trust” in Russia or the “Money to Order” service in Ukraine. Everything is very convenient and without unnecessary trouble. Inquiries and connections have now become so clear that they can be assimilated even by a child or an elderly person.