How to become the most popular in school
Many girls want to become popular among classmates, friends and schoolchildren. If you are one of them, know that anyone can reach the goal. You just need to know how to become the most popular in school and class.
If you can not, relaxedness, charm or mind, to become the epicenter of attraction is real. Believe in yourself and follow a few simple rules.
Before telling how to succeed and become popular in school, I’ll tell you what you shouldn’t do. Wrong actions instead of getting results will doom efforts and attempts to become popular to fail.
- Do not seek the location of classmates and friends with the help of flattery.
- Even if friendship with a certain girl or group of schoolchildren will be beneficial, do not stoop to create friendships.
- Copying the behavior of popular girls and imitating manners will not lead to anything good.
- Do not meet with the boys in order to look worthy of attention and interesting person.
Schoolchildren, when they see that you are happy to fulfill their wishes and follow the occasion, they will communicate, but you cannot call such friendship sincere. Do not forget that sacrificing pride and dignity, real popularity in school or classroom will not work.
Step-by-step action plan
- Communicate with all peers, not trying to join a certain group. Achieve popularity if your social circle is unlimited. Talk with everyone and do not neglect anyone.
- Remember, the key to popularity is goodwill. With the help of aggression and anger to achieve the goal will not work. If the character is difficult, try to become kinder and be guided by a pleasant communication and sincere friendship.
- Maintain a good mood. A smile will help to attract the attention of children from school, provoking them to communicate. Go to school in the mood.
- Will help the growth of popularity and attractiveness. In school, boys compete for the attention of beautiful girls. Care for skin, nails and hair. Choose stylish, nice and clean clothes.
- Get to know older students.Friendship with high school students is perceived by their peers as an indicator of coolness. Entering them in confidence, you will take the right path to the top of popularity.
- Get involved in an exciting and interesting affair. With the help of an unusual hobby, attract attention and attract interest. Choosing an interesting activity, be it dancing or wrestling, try to succeed. As a result, there will be an incentive to share achievements with peers.
Here's how to become popular in school. Going to the goal, do not behave extremely defiantly, do not impose yourself and forget about the constraint. Otherwise, instead of popularity, you will gain the reputation of a frivolous schoolgirl who thinks only of herself.
Be a relaxed and natural person. As a result, peers will consider you an interesting person, spending time with whom is very nice. Do not copy the existing school star.
How to become the most popular in the classroom
All girls dream of becoming popular among classmates. Nevertheless, some girls are invited to the holidays and give gifts, while others are ignored.
If you think that popularity among peers is minimal, try to correct the situation with step-by-step instructions.Adhering to the recommendations, reach the goal and climb to the top of popularity, which can even go beyond the class.
- Take care of your appearance. Even if you do not shine with exceptional beauty, give the image as much attention as possible. Keep your nails and hair clean, wear neat clothes and take care of the freshness of breath. Agree, oily hair and torn tights will push classmates.
- Find your style. It is not necessary to go to extreme measures, including dyeing bangs in green, the use of a large number of cosmetics and accessories. It is better to dress properly. Only properly selected gizmos will help to hide the flaws of the figure, and a fashionable haircut will emphasize the beauty of the face.
- Actively participate in class life. Alternatively, you can publish a school newspaper, participate in extracurricular activities, keep a diary, invent scenes and quizzes. If you are not brilliant in acting, try becoming a school director.
- Use talents. If you know how to embroider, sing, dance or draw, use talents to arrange classmates. Invite them to the next concert or competition in which you intend to participate. As a result, classmates will be able to learn something new about you.None of the school competitions, exhibitions or concert programs should not be held without your participation.
- Be interested in history and peace. To win popularity among classmates will be able if you can interest them. Knowledge of sports, music, fashion trends, or cinema news will help. Classmates talk about interesting things, trying to prevent the conversation from becoming a one-sided lecture.
- Hospitality and generosity. If a classmate asks for a book or a disc with an informative video, do not be greedy. Invite classmates to visit, entertain and treat them. If you have a birthday party, try baking the cake yourself and treat the whole class. Demonstrate culinary skills and attract attention.
- Mark your point of view. Regarding the events that occur in the classroom or at school, you should have your own point of view. Express it reasonably. Respect others' opinions.
- Pay special attention to developing a sense of humor.. The girl, who is always serious and gloomy, cannot be seen in school or in class.Just do not overdo it, otherwise instead of a school star, you will become a clown. Watching humorous TV shows, reading jokes and anecdotes will help develop a sense of humor.
- Unexpected act. You can make a huge impression on your school colleagues with the help of an unexpected act. For example, ask a handsome acquaintance to meet you after school or roll up to the school’s threshold in the side seat of a good car. To make an impression with the help of cigarettes, spirits or psychotropic substances is not worth it. They will bring only notoriety.
Agree, the steps that I propose to take to achieve the goal, the most simple and understandable. It is very effective and has repeatedly demonstrated its effectiveness in practice.
All children in school years trying to gain popularity among their peers. Especially in high school, when they begin to physically and mentally grow rapidly. Trying to get the desired status, the main thing is not to make a serious mistake. Striving for popularity, you can make reckless and ill-considered actions, which later have to be ashamed of.
What is popularity and why?
While studying at school, children daily study various disciplines for the sake of learning. They are constantly trying to gain status among classmates and friends. There is nothing wrong if a girl wants to gain popularity. Every person needs to get acquainted for the sake of exchanging opinions and useful data, which has a positive effect on the development of sociability, which will definitely come in handy throughout adult life.
Sociability is the ability to talk with different people without embarrassment. During such communication, a person learns to understand psychology, which helps in school, at work, and even in creating relationships.
In the article, I shared the methods of achieving popularity in school and in the classroom, which are widely used by teenage girls. Surely in school you saw how girlfriends, in order to gain popularity and attract attention, use bad habits. Remember, for teens, alcohol and cigarettes are forbidden things that do not belong to real popularity.
Before starting the action, think carefully whether you need great popularity. Identify the reasons why you are still unpopular.It may be that the popularity is not needed, a couple of three good friends abound.
Do not try to change in favor of peers. You will succeed if you can live in harmony with yourself. Time will pass, the environment will change, but you must remain yourself. Every new change will make you better and more natural.
Going to the goal, ask for advice. It may sound banal, but from the side it is much more visible. As an option, consult with your mother or sister, whose opinion you value. Do not ignore the statements of close men. Only a brother or dad is well aware of who is such a popular girl.
The recommendations that I shared are conditional. They will bring effect if you use them all.