How to become an insurance agent?
Do you want to know how to become an insurance agent? Then you need information not only about where to get the necessary education and how you can get a job, but also about what requirements are placed on candidates. We will tell you about it.
Getting ready for insurance agents
- We decide on a company in which I would like to work.
- We study the requirements for candidates.
- We find out the conditions of training.
- We submit an application (during a personal visit, by mail, via the Internet).
- We are learning.
- Getting Started.
Requirements for candidates
Before you try yourself in the work of the insured, you need to know what skills and personal qualities an agent should possess.
- Higher education is welcomed by employers.
- Sociability is a must.
- Experience with people is desirable.
- Balance, responsibility, perseverance - are welcome.
- Learning is a must.
Pros and cons of the profession
Having learned how to become an agent of an insurance company, you must weigh the pros and cons of this profession before making a final decision.
She has many advantages:
- free schedule and the possibility of combining with any other occupation (work, study);
- the possibility of obtaining a good income: how much it earned, and received as much;
- almost complete lack of competition among applicants;
- the opportunity to make new useful contacts;
- free education.
Minuses of work:
- risk when working with cash;
- unstable income;
- the need to independently search for customers;
- responsibility for insurance documentation;
- the probability of working on holidays and weekends;
- irregular working hours.
Where to go to work
You can choose any insurance company. As a rule, in this area, employers are loyal and employ almost all applicants who meet the initial requirements by agents.
Try to become an agent of such well-known insurance companies as,, or. Education in these companies is free and of high quality, and you can apply online.
You only need one thing - the desire to work and study, the ability to get along with people and the desire to earn Good luck!