How to become a representative of Avon?
Every day, thousands of women are looking for additional income. A great many of them opt to distribute network cosmetics and search for potential customers. Today we will talk how to become a representative of Avon.
The world-famous company Avon offers inexpensive mass-class cosmetics. The company's products include decorative cosmetics, face, body and hair care products, as well as perfumery, jewelry and accessories.
How to become a representative of Avon
If you are 18 or older
- Go to the official website of the company and click on the "Become an Avon representative" field;
- Complete the application form presented on the site, and click "Submit";
- After receiving your questionnaire, company employees will send a sample contract to your e-mail address indicated in the application;
- In response, you must send a copy of your passport: the second, third and fifth pages (spread with photo and personal data, passport data and a valid registration);
- Further, the coordinator of the company will contact you and tell about further actions.
If you are 16-17 years old
- Visit the website of the company and place an order;
- After receiving the contract form, you must send the following documents: a written consent of one of the parents to work, a copy of the second, third page and the current registration of the parent and your passports, a copy of the birth certificate;
- Wait for a call from the coordinator of the company.
If you are less than 16 years old
Unfortunately, persons under the age of 16 cannot become a representative of Avon. However, the company allows you to register any relative in the system described above and work on its behalf.
Advantages and disadvantages of working in Avon
- Flexible working hours;
- Free education;
- Discount on the company's products;
- Career growth (Representative - Coordinator - Senior Coordinator - Leader - Senior Leader - Group Manager, Top Manager);
- Receive gifts as a reward.
- Constant search for new customers;
- Unstable income (depending on the number of products sold);
- Receiving orders through the post of Russia;
- Controversial quality of the goods.