How to become a mermaid in "Sims-3"? How to find a mermaid and create her own?
Lovers of computer games - life simulators -perfectly familiar with the creation of the company Maxis - The Sims-3. It can be safely said that this is no longer a game in the usual sense - it is a real new game universe.
The history of the simulator number 1 in the world
Before you get the format that hasgame now, it has gone a long way of development. The first prototype of "Sims-3" was released in 1991, SimCity. The idea of creating a city was very popular with users, but they wanted to not only build houses, but also play for the characters. So the idea of creating a simulator was born, in which it was possible to manage not only the city, but also heroes. The characters themselves were called "Sims".
The Sims were introduced to users in 2000. A few years later, in 2004, the second part, the Sims-2, was released. In 2009, there were Sims-3.
The inexhaustible fantasy of developers
For all time of existence of game it has been let out 11interesting additions (addons) and 8 directories. Fantasy of creators is amazing. They tried with every addition to make the game as close as possible to real life. Users have the opportunity to send their characters to real travel with exciting adventures, to choose new, unusual professions, for example, a ghost hunter. The game introduced a change of seasons, the opportunity to play for a child, a teenager or a pet. But this was not enough for the developers. In 2012, the most famous and interesting addition of Sims-3 - "Supernatural" - is released. It collected all the amazing creations of fairy tales and legends - jinn, witches, vampires, fairies, werewolves, aliens and zombies. But there were still some magic characters missing. And in the new supplement of 2013 "Paradise Islands" there are mermaids. The players immediately had a question - how to become a "Sims-3" mermaid? To the delight of the fans of the simulator, it turned out to be an achievable task. You just need to know how to do it.
"Sims-3": where to find the mermaid. Habitat
You can meet mermaids, first of all, in the water. They are marine inhabitants, and it is easier to find them under water, but for this you will have to try. These mysterious creatures usually swim near the bottom, so first the character needs to get a scuba diving skill. After he learns to dive underwater, in special places to dive and you can meet a mermaid. They, by the way, are female and male, and have different characters. There are among them friendly and sociable, with whom you can make friends. And there are evil, and they can harm the sim, for example, slipping him a spoiled seaweed kelp.
Also mermaids can be found occasionally in the city. They happen there infrequently, because they can not stay outside the sea for a long time.
So, if the character has already acquired the immersion skill,the question in "Sims-3", how to find a mermaid, has almost been solved. Boldly dive in a specially designated place for this. On the map of the city they are marked with a special badge. Usually it is not necessary to wait for the mermaid. But if it did not appear, you can try to find it in the favorite place of these marine inhabitants - in the Mermaid grotto. But for this you must first get the seventh level of dive skill.
"Sims-3": how to make a mermaid and what you need for this
Mermaids - one of the most amazing magicalcreatures in the game. Therefore, the question of how to become a mermaid in "Sims-3" remains for the fans of the game relevant. In fact, everything is not so difficult. There are several ways to do this:
- With the help of a mermaid kelp. Having met a mermaid, you can talk to her and talk about "fish parts". She will then give alga kelp. If you eat it, you can turn into a mermaid. But if the character is not a person, but some other magical creature (fairy, werewolf or zombies), then kelp does not work for him. And one more nuance. You can get algae only from a well-disposed seaman. Evil mermaid or refuses to give algae, or podpunet spoiled.
- With the help of happiness points. Solve the question in "Sims-3", how to create a mermaid, perhaps in a different way. By accumulating the right amount of happiness points, you can buy a reward for a mermaid seaweed and eat it.
- The original way. The character after meeting with the marine dweller may give birth to a mermaid with a probability of 50%
How to take care of a mermaid
The character-mermaid needs to be looked after regularly. To avoid dehydration, he should always take a shower or bath, swim in the pool or walk in the rain. A lack of salty sea water can turn a mermaid into a normal character. Sea food is preferred by algae and fish. They also eat ordinary food, but they eat it more slowly. Because of the great love of mermaids to fish, they are simply adored by cats.
Cure a mermaid - is it possible to return the character to a normal life?
I think this article gave an exhaustive answer to thethe question of how to become a mermaid in the Sims-3. But it happens that staying in the image of this magical character begins to cause discomfort over time. Bored with constant bathing and showering, eating fish and algae, scaly legs. And now the players instead of asking how to become a mermaid in the Sims-3, ask another - can I return my character to my character? Yes it is possible. There are two ways to heal:
- The easiest and painless for Sim: you can buy in a commission shop or weld a potion - "a strong healing elixir." This is possible if the character has the alchemy skill level up to the tenth level and the necessary ingredients are available. Sim will drink the elixir and instantly heal, turning into an ordinary unremarkable person.
- The method is cruel, but if there is no healing potionPossibilities to get it, and the mermaid to be no longer desire, will have to endure it. It is necessary to keep the character away from the sea water and not allow swimming in it. But you can not take a shower and a bathroom, otherwise it will die. After two days, if you suffer your Sim's complaints about the lack of salt water, he will get used to the land and return to the state of an ordinary person.
The Mermaid is a wonderful marine creature, and it's worth it to try to make her your favorite character. They swim superbly, are not afraid of sharks and know where the mysterious island is.