How to assemble a cabinet?
Watch the video
To assemble a cabinet, you must first prepare all the necessary materials and tools. Items for cabinets, you can buy, order or prepare yourself. If you choose the last option, then the entire manufacturing process, read the article How to make a cabinet.
How to assemble a cabinet: step by step instructions
- Preparing items for cabinets. Remember to make sure all parts are in place.
- Drilling under confirmat. Confirmat - a coupler for holes, which connects two parts made of wood, among themselves. It is a special blunt screw that distinguishes a secret head. Important: accurately calculate the size of the holes and be very careful when you start drilling. The axis of the holes must match, then the parts will not move during assembly.
- Assembling boxes and fastening runners.
- Build boxes. There are also made mounting holes for confirmats with a space of 7 cm from the edge. You will also need to outline the lines for fastening the rails and attach the runners.
- Connect the bottom and the racks with the help of confirmat.Screw the upper ribs. Check the diagonal of the box - do they match in length.
- Fix the back wall, check the diagonals again - they should remain the same.
- We "put on" supports on which the pedestal will stand. We put it on the legs and insert the boxes. It will remain to make the facades - and the cabinet is ready.