How many fly to Dubai?
United Arab Emirates is one of the most popular tourist routes in the world. In this country, collected the most advanced technology in the world, which in the form of entertainment offered to tourists.
Dubai is the hallmark of the UAE. There are a lot of tourists in this city all year round. Someone comes here to enjoy the warm climate, others rush here to solve business issues. However, to make your stay enjoyable, it is worth knowing first how much to fly to Dubai.
Most flights from Russia to Dubai are operated via Moscow. First, the traveler arrives at the Moscow airport and only then goes to the final destination. Thus, the flight to Dubai can take considerable time. Often, the airline offers tickets with a significant time lag between flights. Therefore, you should pay attention to the selection of tickets.
For passengers traveling on the route Moscow - Dubai, the travel time will be approximately 5 hours and 30 minutes.Tourists from St. Petersburg will spend about 6 hours on a direct flight to the United Arab Emirates, about 5 hours from Yekaterinburg, 4 hours from Kiev. A flight with one transfer can take from 6 hours to 16 hours.
It is also worth remembering that the delay in flights, especially in Moscow, is a fairly common phenomenon, which also increases the flight time.
Factors affecting the duration of the flight
So, we single out several factors that should be considered when buying air tickets:
- Season. Depending on the season, the number of flights to Dubai can vary considerably. In the off season, air carriers remove direct flights or significantly reduce them.
- The absence or presence of direct flights.
- The time between transfers.
- Weather conditions (especially in the winter season).
- The quality of the airport.
- Type of aircraft (medium-range, long-range), as well as capacity.