How many calories are in an apple?
Apple is one of the most useful and affordable products. This fruit is a source of a huge amount of vitamins and trace elements that help strengthen the immune system and positively affect the work of many human organs. Due to the fact that there is absolutely no fat in apples, this product is considered very light and is widely used in various diets.
We propose to find out how many calories are in an apple and how their quantity varies depending on the variety or the method of preparation of this fruit.
- Green apples. Their caloric content is 35 Kcal / 100g. This is the lowest figure, however, it is green apples that are considered the most useful, and due to their pleasant acidity, they perfectly quench the feeling of thirst in hot weather.
- Red apples. Their caloric content is 47 Kcal / 100g. Red fruits are able to lower cholesterol levels in the blood by simply eating an apple a day.
- Yellow apples. For example, take the popular variety Golden: its calorific value is 41 Kcal / 100g.This variety is widely distributed throughout the world, since it does not cause allergies and is perfect for preparing various dishes.
- Soaked apples. Their caloric content is 56 Kcal / 100g. They are an excellent source of calcium and ascorbic acid.
- Dried apples. As a rule, their caloric content is about 250 Kcal / 100g. It all depends on how many apples and which variety was used to dry 100 grams of this product.
- Baked apples. When baking, the calorie content of apples changes only if you add cinnamon, sugar, honey or other additives to them. As a rule, the calorie content of baked apples reaches 70 Kcal / 100g.
Interesting to know
The calorie content of the apples that have just been ripped off and has been almost the same for some time and is different only in units. However, the amount of vitamins is significantly reduced "over time", the longer an apple lasts - the less benefit from it.
The calorie content of different varieties of apples is almost the same and mainly depends on their color.
To get the maximum benefit from these fruits, you need to know how to use them properly.