High pulse at normal pressure: what to do and how to bring down
Normal pressure in every person can bedifferent. However, in some situations, its uncharacteristic leaps may occur for no apparent reason. This may be due to a variety of factors. Let us consider them in more detail.
Why the pulse increases
If the heart beat exceeds the desired rhythm, then thiscan frighten every person. Therefore, many are interested if the high pulse at normal pressure, what to do in this situation? First you need to understand the factors that could affect it. Most often this happens because of strong physical exertion, frequent stressful situations or if a person began to experience many positive or negative emotions.
In addition, the rapid heartbeat of the heart musclemay be a sign of a minor infectious disease, neurosis, thyroid problems or even anemia. Also, specialists sometimes record more rare relationships.
To understand the peculiarities of the appearance of a high pulse at normal pressure, what to do and how to be in this situation, let us consider in more detail the main factors affecting this state.
As a rule, after increased loads ofthe body, the heart regains its normal work immediately after the person calms down. If the pulse rate does not decrease over a long period, then exercise and exercise may not be calculated for the body.
For comparison, even 25 sit-ups canprovoke such symptoms. Therefore, if the pulse does not return to normal after 2 minutes after the end of short-term training, physical exertion should be abandoned altogether.
However, if a person does not exercise, but he has a high pulse at normal pressure, what to do in this case? Then you need to consider other options.
When a person experiences a short-termemotional shock or strong joy, then such phenomena are commensurable with physical loads. Accordingly, after such a stressful situation, the pulse does not return to normal immediately.
It is especially dangerous if stress is constantlyare present in a person's life. In this case, a stable tachycardia can develop, and the pulse will be more than 100 beats per minute for long periods of time.
Therefore, if a person has a highnormal pressure, what to do in this situation is obvious. If the experiences are related to work, then it is necessary to change the sphere of activity to a more relaxed one. Sometimes stress causes stress in the family. In this case it is recommended to go on vacation.
If a person suffers from a high heart rate whennormal pressure, what to do in this situation is understandable by far not everyone. Therefore it is necessary to undergo a full diagnostic check. The fact is that very often the appearance of such a problem can be associated with the onset of inflammatory processes. When there is an infection in the body, the heart begins to be overloaded, which causes it to decrease faster.
The cause of an increased heart rate may be even caries. Also it is worth checking for tonsillitis, pharyngitis, pancreatitis, cholecystitis and other ailments.
Problems with thyroid gland can also be the cause of rapid heart rate. Therefore, it is recommended to consult an endocrinologist when:
- abdominal pain;
- diarrhea or constipation;
- irritability or increased weakness.
Symptoms of thyroid dysfunction may also include problems with the menstrual cycle.
In this case, the heart also has to contractmuch more active. If there has been severe blood loss or a person has dropped hemoglobin, his pulse will noticeably increase. With such a problem you can quite quickly cope.
If a person has a high heart rate at normalpressure, what to do at home? To do this, it is enough to start eating more liver (preferably choose pork or beef), buckwheat, chicken, beans, nuts and dried fruits. You can also increase hemoglobin with spinach and apples.
Against the background of this disease is very frequentpulse. Especially often this happens if there was a lesion of the cervical or thoracic region. Therefore, when there are pains in the neck or chest, a sense of stiffness of the body and frequent headaches, one should pay attention to the possible presence of osteochondrosis.
In this case it is recommended to consult a vertebrologist.
High pulse at normal pressure: what to do, which pills to take?
To reduce the increased heart rate, the following drugs are usually used:
- "Falipamine." This drug helps to reduce the pulse quite quickly. However, it should be taken into account that this remedy does not affect the level of human blood pressure.
- "Novo-Passit" and "Valerian". These soothing agents have an effect not only on the nervous system, but also on the heart beat rate, slowing it down.
- "Captopril". This drug is recommended for those who suffer from an increased heart rate in the case of high blood pressure. However, in some cases, it is possible to take the medicine even under normal conditions.
Considering the topic of high heart rate at normalpressure, what to do, what pills to drink, etc., it is worth considering one important nuance. Take any pills, not knowing at the same time what exactly led to such a symptomatology, is very dangerous. It is recommended to start medicinal preparations only after diagnosis and consultation with specialists.
High pulse at normal pressure: what to do before the doctor's visit?
If you need to solve the problem quickly, then in an emergency you need:
- Close your eyes and gently press your fingers onto your eyeballs. Usually, after this, the heartbeat normalizes after 30 seconds.
- Take a deep breath and close your nose and mouth. After that, you need to try to breathe out. This manipulation stimulates the vagus nerve and the heartbeat decelerates rather quickly.
- Lie on a flat surface face down for half an hour.
If the pulse rate is much higher than the allowablethe number of strokes, then do not take risks, it is best to call an ambulance as soon as possible. Before the doctors arrive, you should try to induce vomiting. It is also recommended to massage the eyelids in the nose.
In addition, knowing the causes of high heart rate at normal pressure and what to do, it is worth sticking to several useful recommendations:
- If the unpleasant consequences are caused by stress, thenit is recommended to start breathing exercises. Such gymnastics is useful in everyday life. It also allows you to calm your nerves and get out of a stressful situation. Deep breaths breathe in the heart with a lot of oxygen, because it starts to work more stably.
- If the heart starts to beat more often after overeating, then in this case it is recommended to periodically do unloading days.
- Regardless of the pressure level, it is worth taking a horizontal position. In this case, do not move. You need to relax as much as possible.
Also worth thinking about is how to improve immunity.
Do not treat this problem negligently,because too frequent a pulse is a rather alarming sign. If a person develops a tachycardia, this can lead to a sudden arrhythmic shock or an acute disruption in the circulation in the brain. In this case, you can not only lose consciousness, but also get more serious problems.
In addition, often tachycardia causescardiac asthma. On its background can develop an acute form of gastric insufficiency. Therefore, it is necessary to lower your pulse yourself very carefully. It is better to visit a specialist as soon as possible.
Many people are interested in what to do with a high pulse at normal pressure. Folk remedies can help in this situation. Among the most effective recipes are the following:
- It is necessary to lower 1 spoon of dry motherwort in aa mug of boiling water for 1 hour. Then add a little honey and a few drops of peppermint into the broth. Drink fluids for 1 month. It is not recommended to take home medication longer.
- Mix the herbs of lemon balm, valerian, hops and seedsdill. Each ingredient should be used in amounts of 1 teaspoon. The resulting mixture is poured with boiling water for 30 minutes. After that, the broth should be taken before meals for two weeks.
- Mix one teaspoon of motherwort andcalendula. The resulting mixture pour a glass of freshly boiled water. The composition is infused for 3 hours. Then the mixture is enough to strain and drink every time after dinner for 3 weeks.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of dog rose with a glass of water andboil for about 10-15 minutes. After that, cool the liquid, strain and drink 300 ml each day. It also helps with hypertensive attacks.
If the high pulse at normal pressure in the elderly, what better to do is not to guess. In old age, any experiments with home treatment can lead to the most unfortunate consequences.
In any case, if you have problems with your heartbeat, you should contact a specialist for timely assistance.