Hibiscus tea - benefit and harm, recipe. Hibiscus during pregnancy
Hibis tea began to conquer our country recently, but today it is already sold everywhere. In the article I will discuss the beneficial properties of karkade tea, harm and contraindications, recipes.
Hibiscus (red tea, Sudanese rose, hibiscus) is characterized by an unusual aroma, burgundy color and sour-sweet taste. The raw materials for manufacturing are not tea bushes, but crushed leaves of Sudanese rose - hibiscus.
- A beneficial effect on the body, due to the high content of vitamin "C". After drinking some tea, you can quickly quench your thirst in the heat.
- Lowers body temperature in certain diseases. In many parts of the world, it is used as a homemade antipyretic.
- Hibiscus flowers contribute to a decrease in pressure, so karkade is widely used by hypertensive patients. In terms of effectiveness, tea is not inferior to many traditional medicines.
- Strengthens the walls of blood vessels and has a positive effect on their flexibility. With chronic low pressure, you need to drink in moderate doses.
- Useful properties of carcade help in the treatment of colds and infectious diseases. In the form of heat copes with a cold no worse than raspberries.
- Increases human performance, normalizes brain metabolism, improves mental alertness.
- Tea is rich in vitamins and amino acids that have a positive effect on appearance. Suitable for use as a natural face tonic.
- Natural antioxidant. Often included in night creams and face masks.
- Brewed petals of Sudanese roses should not be thrown away. Eating them contributes to the elimination of toxins, deposits, metals and radicals from the body.
- Organic acids that make up tea break down fats and eliminate cholesterol.
I think carcade should be included in the diet of every person who monitors health and seeks to diversify nutrition.
Harm and contraindications of karkade tea
It is time to consider the harm and contraindications of the hibiscus.It is even difficult to imagine that tea can harm the human body.
In truth, the Sudanese rose is not capable of harming a healthy person. People with certain diseases, such as diabetes, can harm some of the elements that make up tea.
- As I said, the drink normalizes the pressure. Hence, hypotensive should be used carefully.
- Sudanese rose is rich in acids, therefore it is contraindicated for ulcers.
- The drink is an excellent choleretic and diuretic, effective before the formation of stones. If stones are formed can not be drunk, otherwise sharp colic may appear.
- Many flower plants cause allergies, and hibiscus is no exception. Carcade is not recommended for people with allergic sensitivity.
- Doctors do not recommend this tea at the same time as taking anticancer, antipyretic and pressure reducing drugs.
- Karkade - an excellent tonic. With it, you can cheer up in the early morning and recharge the body throughout the day. Do not use at bedtime, especially for people with insomnia.
Even healthy people should not abuse red tea. Daily amount should not exceed three cups.Acids that drink is rich in have a bad effect on tooth enamel and can lead to toothache. To avoid such problems after tea drinking, the mouth should be thoroughly rinsed.
Any natural products are beneficial to the body in moderation. Even a regular cucumber with moderate consumption is extremely useful, but if you overwhelm the body with the components contained in it there will be problems.
Does the hibiscus increase or decrease the pressure?
According to the widespread statement, hot tea of hibiscus increases the pressure, and cold - lowers. In search of an answer, I had to resort to the help of a certified therapist. You will find out what the doctor thinks about this.
- A Sudanese rose can have a similar effect on some people.The results of scientific studies have shown that red tea lowers the pressure, and the temperature does not matter. Hibiscus in any form is an excellent prophylactic agent for hypertension.
- The doctor said the drink strengthens the walls of blood vessels and capillaries, a beneficial effect on their permeability, which stabilizes the pressure.
- The effect of red tea on pressure is more significant than green.If the Sudanese rose is constantly present in the menu, the pressure can drop by 10 percent in a month.
- Low pressure antioxidants contained in the carcade. They create a natural barrier that protects the body from the effects of radicals. Red tea reduces the likelihood of stroke, heart attack and other heart ailments.
The ability of red tea to increase the pressure caused the doctor to doubt.
Karkade tea recipe
The karkade tea recipe I'll share is simple and fast. The drink prepared according to the recipe has an incredible taste and indescribable beauty in color. If you know other recipes, I would be grateful if you leave them in the comments.
- Tea roses - 10 grams.
- Cold water - 1 liter.
- Soak the roses of hibiscus in cool water. The duration of the "water procedures" at least two hours. Ideally, leave overnight.
- Swap pot with soaked flowers on the stove and bring to a boil. On moderate heat, I recommend boiling for about 5 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Remove the roses from the saucepan and pour the drink into cups. If you like only sweet teas, add sugar.Do not throw away the flowers, find them use in cooking, adding to a salad or other dish. Even after brewing, they are still useful.
For the use of red tea in the cold, cool it in advance, and instead of sugar, I recommend natural honey. From this, the hibiscus taste will improve, and the benefits will increase.
Can karkade during pregnancy
The benefits of red tea no doubt. In all corners of the planet, it is valued for its beautiful color, amazing taste, incredible smell.
Carcade promotes immunity, helps prevent viruses, strengthens the body and fights against obesity.
There are no people in the world with the same organisms, in which the same metabolic processes take place. Therefore, when consuming any product, you should listen to the body and be sure to find out what you can get pregnant. Some girls with the help of red tea are struggling with morning toxemia, while others cause toxicosis due to carcade.
Remember, tea is saturated with beneficial substances. If there is no intolerance, you can safely drink it, even in position. The main thing is not to abuse.
Summing up, I will say, if the doctor has not forbidden to drink red tea, you can periodically enjoy its incredible taste in reasonable quantities without fear. This will saturate the body with vitamin “C”, relieve chronic fatigue, improve the functioning of internal systems and organs.
Karkade - extremely tasty drink which will lighten mood and will bring a lot of advantage.