Herbs and appetite suppressants. Pills for reducing appetite
Rigid fashion dictates its canons of beauty, the observance of which requires the abandonment of high-calorie food in the name of the slimming cult. Moreover, almost every real woman loves to eat. However, the love of snacks andexcessive appetite - things are completely different. If you suffer from a constant desire to absorb food in quantities unthinkable for the stomach, means of appetite.will help you not to make a few dozen extra pounds and stay slim and beautiful. In our article we will look at these tools in more detail, but first we will find out what are the reasons for increasing appetite.
Causes of increased appetite
Our body never asks for nothing just like that, therefore the reasons for the increase in appetite are predominantly internal. Its factors are as follows:
- impaired thyroid function;
- stress, strong psychological shock;
- diseases of the digestive system;
- hormonal disbalance;
- depletion caused by nerve overload;
- lack of sleep;
- hormonal imbalance;
- physical exercise;
- to give up smoking.
Psychological discomfort is one of the most frequent causes of increased hunger. Almost all people (especially women) are used to jamming their own failures and problems with something tasty and often very high in calories. In this case, drugs that reduce appetite can be replaced by drugs that eliminate psychological problems.
Another fairly common reason - a violation of carbohydrate metabolism. In this case, you are drawn to foods rich in carbohydrates, which include bread, sweets, pizza, and high-sugar soft drinks.
Hyperinsulism (increased insulin production) leads to a very rapid breakdown of glucose, which increases appetite several times. Split glucose is stored in the body in the form of fat. In women, the most common causes of increased appetite are:
- food addiction.
Drugs to reduce appetite
There are drugs that reduce appetite.These include anorectics, or anorexigenes, - appetite suppressants. This is a large class of chemicals based on chemicals that are widely used in sports nutrition. The most interesting thing is that such substances include heroin. Like any "chemistry", they can cause serious side effects. There are several types of such drugs:
It should immediately make a reservation that adrenolin-like did not take root as drugs for weight loss. They activate the stress hormone, causing euphoria in its host women, resulting in improved energy exchange. A brutal appetite retreats. Addictive. Adrenolin-like are close relatives of amphetamine. For the pleasure of their reception, you have to pay shaky psyche and increased heart rate, coupled with hypertension.
Drugs for the appetite of this group are almost all banned, but tablets, similar in action to it, are still on sale. "Mazindol" suppresses hunger and stimulates the center of saturation, however, is capable of causing addiction, therefore it is prescribed only for 2-3 weeks.Phentermine has a similar effect. Phenylpropanolamine (active ingredient of the "Dietrin" and "Trimex" preparations) also causes a feeling of cheerfulness.
Serotonin-like drugs that discourage appetite, maintain serotonin levels in the body, take part in the transmission of nerve impulses and even regulate sleep. It was on them doctors pinned great hopes. These are substances such as fenfluramine, fluoxetine and dexfenfluramine. They reduce the body's need for sweets, flour and fat. However, side effects were later found to be abnormalities in brain function, hypertension, and even the appearance of heart defects.
Thus, in 1999, and they were banned. But some drugs from this group are still used - however, as antidepressants, rather than anorectics. Weight reduction in their application is rather a side effect.
To date, most often prescribed drugs that reduce appetite, on the basis of sibutramine ("Meridia"). Combining the effect of two substances, it improves metabolism. The manufacturer claims that its effect persists after the drug.However, it is not devoid of side effects in the form of insomnia, heart palpitations and other unpleasant symptoms.
The safest types of anorectic
Currently, the market produces safer than the above, drugs that reduce appetite and promote weight loss. These include:
1. Microclystalline cellulose (MCC). The basis of the drug is purified cotton pulp entering the body from cereals, vegetables and fruits. MCC does not contain any chemical additives and does not give side effects. Once in the stomach, it swells and gives a feeling of satiety, while exerting a sorption effect. The main thing is to follow the instructions and use no more than 2 liters of fluid per day.
2. "Turboslim" - contains natural ingredients and has no contraindications, in addition to individual intolerance and lactation. This dietary supplement is used during each meal. The main active ingredient is bromeilan. The drug works slowly - within a month, a weight loss of 2-3 kg is possible.
3. "Garcinia Forte" contains in its composition natural acid, which helps eliminate hunger after the body has gained the required number of calories. As additional ingredients are vitamins and trace elements.Garcinia is best suited for girls who love sweets, as it dulls the craving for them.
4. And, finally, Reduxin. This drug on a chemical basis with the active substance sibutramine is considered less harmless, but effective in the fight against hunger. Its action is based on sending "messages" to the brain about saturation, which helps to avoid overeating for the company and from boredom.
Preparations to block the appetite in sports nutrition
Drugs that reduce appetite, common in sports nutrition. Consider the most popular ones.
- "Adipozin" (Adipozin) - dietary supplement, which consists of green tea, guarana, glucomannan and other natural ingredients. It also has a tonic and regenerating effect on the body.
- Testoriped promotes muscle growth and increases strength and endurance. These appetite pills contain green tea, chromax, vitamin B12, etc.
- "Kolonoksi" (Colonoxy) is notable for the predominant content of natural substances (licorice root, apple cider vinegar, fennel seeds, ginger root, etc.). In addition to blocking appetite, cleanses the body and increases energy stores.
Appetite medications for the most part have a fairly large list of side effects, so consult with your doctor before using them. But herbs that reduce appetite, you can apply more boldly. Doctors recommend drinking them in fees, which increases the effectiveness of decoctions. But it should be remembered that the charges should be selected correctly, so it’s better not to do it yourself.
Herbs for reducing appetite
Appetite reducing herbs are a safer and less expensive alternative to pills. It is true that they also have their own contraindications and side effects, therefore it is also not recommended to use herbs thoughtlessly and in large quantities. They work in different ways. Let's look at how the herbs that reduce appetite, in more detail.
- Some improve the production of large amounts of mucus on the gastric mucosa. It prevents the stomach from producing gastric juice, and saturation occurs faster.
- Seeds and herbs swelling in the stomach contribute to the appearance of a false sense of satiety. So, for example, there are flax seeds.
- Sage. Dry or fresh crushed sage leaves are steamed with boiling water in the proportions of 2 tbsp. l at st.water and take several times a day. In this case, remember that sage is contraindicated in women with elevated levels of estradiol (the main female hormone).
- Cistozir- It is seaweed, which is contraindicated to use for people with sensitivity to iodine or with dysfunction of the thyroid gland. Brew 100 g of raw materials for 0.5 liters of boiling water and leave for 30 minutes to infuse. Drink 3 tbsp. in a day.
- Nettle. It is bought in a pharmacy or brewed independently. It is rich in vitamin C, so it will help those who have low immunity. In this case, nettle also increases the degree of blood clotting, so that people with elevated hemoglobin, thrombophilia or other similar diseases are contraindicated.
Other appetite reducing herbs:
- Fucus bubbly.
- Milk thistle
Means for reducing appetite
Such remedies for appetite, like flaxseed oil, wheat bran and garlic infusion are successfully used by women. Their main advantage is not only the absence of harm, but also an undoubted benefit (if there are no contraindications to the use).
- Linseed oil.One of the most popular folk remedies for reducing appetite.It has an enveloping effect on the walls of the stomach, which reduces appetite. It also improves intestinal peristalsis, helps lose a couple of extra pounds and feel the ease in the stomach. It is added to cereals and porridges.
- Wheat bran.It is recommended to fill them with boiling water and warm for 15 minutes, take several times a day.
- Garlic. Pound several peeled garlic cloves and pour a glass of water at room temperature, letting it stand for a day. Take garlic infusion 1 tbsp. l before eating.
Appetite blocking products
- Kefir. Kefir, like green tea, drunk just before a meal, reduces cravings for unhealthy foods. Also this useful fermented milk product, sweetened with a teaspoon of sugar, can be drunk before bedtime.
- Apple juice.Freshly squeezed apple juice, non-carbonated mineral water, or even plain water (but by no means from the tap!) Can significantly reduce the feeling of hunger without any harm to health. Apples are an excellent means of interrupting your appetite.
- Apple vinegar.Dilute in a glass of warm boiled water 1-2 tsp. apple cider vinegar.It is recommended to drink it before meals.
- Porridge on the water, walnut kernel and coffeehelp kill your appetite before lunch. During lunchtime, limit yourself to lighter food — salads, etc.
The above products act in the same way as herbs that reduce appetite. However, most of them can be consumed constantly (especially kefir and apple juice).
Tablets of appetite need to be used wisely and not to abuse them. If you have an increased appetite, first try to find its causes. Most likely, it is a consequence of stress and weak immunity.