Handmade "Hedgehog from cones and a plastic bottle"
Pine and spruce cones are a wonderful eco-friendly natural material from which you can make all kinds of crafts. In this article we will tell you how a hedgehog is made from a bottle and cones.
Simply and easily
This article is quite voluminous,fairly stable and very beautiful. This product you can use as an element of the garden decor, as a toy or as a gift to give to someone from friends or relatives. And to make such an article really with your own hands, and if you want - and the child is invited to take part in the production of the prickly handsome.
Material for work
To create a product "Hedgehog from cones andplastic bottles ", you need to prepare the materials necessary for the work. You will need pine cones, a plastic bottle, preferably brown, a deep plastic disposable plate, a construction knife, two large white buttons and two small black ones. Still need a rope-twine and a thermo-gun with glue.
Stages of work execution
1. At the plastic bottle the upper part is cut off, from which the muzzle of our hedgehog will be made in the future. You do not need to unscrew the lid from the neck. It will become a spear of the future hedgehog.
2. At the cutting site, we make incisions through every centimeter. We bend the resulting incisions outwards.
3. Around the future muzzle of the hedgehog you have to wind the twine, starting from the nose and finishing at the beginning of the incisions. The ends of the twine are fixed inside the part.
4. From the thermo gun, apply hot glue to the notches and glue the part to the side of the disposable plate, which is turned upside down. So, we got a little body for our craft "Hedgehog from cones and a plastic bottle". Now you must wait until the glue dries. And then continue creating the product.
5. The glue must now be applied to the entire outer surface of the disposable plate. And then stick the bumps neatly onto the glue as tightly as possible to each other. If suddenly there is too much space between them, it can be filled with small bumps, acorns or chestnuts. Our work "The hedgehog from cones and a plastic bottle" is almost ready.
Now it remains only to make some smalldetails in order to complete the work on creating a hedgehog from a plastic bottle and pine cones. Make eyes for the hedgehog. To do this, glue the black buttons on the white ones. Fix the resulting eyes in the right places. Spray the paint in black with nail polish or black paint. On the needles on the hedgehog's back, attach mulled mushrooms and fruits or artificial greens. To increase the life of our crafts made of cones, cover the surface with varnish. This will give the product strength and shine.
A hedgehog made of cones and a plastic bottle can becomea great toy for a child or decorate your home, gazebo or garden plot. And also our beautiful hedgehog can become an original small pot. It can be used to grow green onions, dill or other green stuff.