Gymnastics after a dream in the senior group. The best set of exercises
Gymnastics after sleep in the older group is mandatory. After all, immediately after awakening, the child's body needs to be energized for subsequent games and activities. And to cope with this task will help a simple complex of simple exercises that are very simple to perform, but they force the muscles to "warm up" and help the body as a whole to finally enter the active regime.
Best of all, if such a gymnastics after sleeping inthe older group will take place in the form of a game - then it will not only be useful, but also interesting for kids. Here are some exercises that are practiced in most modern kindergartens and are recognized as one of the best:
- "Kittens are awakened." To begin with, the children should take their original position - lying on their backs, hands must be stretched along the trunk. Raising their hands up and stretching themselves, the kids (they are also kittens in the game) sip "front paws".
- Next, you can proceed to the "hind legs", that isto the legs. The starting position is the same as during the first exercise. Alternately, the children raise their right and left legs, also sipping them.
- At this stage, the gymnastics after sleep in the seniorthe group continues to develop the given theme of the game. Now we will "search for a mother cat." Babies will need to roll over on their tummy, raise their heads and make turns to the right, left, up and down.
- Further, our "kittens" begin to show emotions. To begin with, they will have to "get angry": get on all fours, raise your head, arched your back. For a greater immersion in the atmosphere of the game, you can lower your head and publish an angry "fyr-fyr-pur."
- And finally, it was time for "kittens" to be affectionate: the starting position, as from exercise number 4. But now we will bend the back in the other direction, raise our heads and wag their "tail".
Such gymnastics after a dream in the senior group -interesting, pleasant and, of course, useful. You can start awakening smoothly: turn on soft quiet music, and then give alternately "wake up" to all parts of the body. The first to be handles. You can clap your hands, rub them on each other. Kids perform movements, as if they put on and take off rings, bracelets and watches, fasten locks on them. Next - wake up the face. First it is necessary to stroke various parts of it (a nose, eyebrows and a forehead, cheeks), and then pokorchiv merry grimaces. And finally, the last "wake up" legs. First they can be patted, pat on them, and then perform the exercise "bike".
The awakening gymnastics in the senior group shouldpass at a calm pace to ensure a smooth transition from sleep to wakefulness. In addition, it will help accustom the kids to the fact that all the movements they must perform consciously, with the required muscle tension.
The proposed charging system is also useful because children get self-massage skills, which will be useful to them afterwards.
Here is such an interesting can be gymnastics aftersleep.