Good advice on how to get rid of a bear in the garden
Medvedka, or earth cancer - it's just a scourge of gardensand vegetable gardens! This pest is worse than the Colorado beetle! The insect mercilessly destroys the root crops and tubers of garden plants, cutting them with their mighty paws. How to get rid of a bear in a garden plot, read in our article.
Earth crayfish are very fond of devouring youngpotato tubers, rootlets of plants, and also spoil the root vegetables of carrots, beets, eat the roots of cabbage, tomatoes and so on. During the mating period, they generally fly from site to site. And only effective struggle with the bear will save you from all this horror. As with any other insect, this is combated in two ways: chemical and folk. Let's consider each of them.
How to get rid of a bear in the garden
- Plant around the perimeter of your gardenthe Turkish carnation. It just excels the gluttonous pest from your site for the whole summer! Its smell is pleasant for a person, but unbearable for a bear.
- Fertilize the soil with chicken litter. To do this, it must be spread very thinly over the entire garden, and then dig out the site. Here you can, as they say, catch two birds with one stone: you can process the plants and send the bear away. Why chicken droppings? Because, unlike the cow, there is much more ammonia in it!
- There is a very original way of howget rid of the bear in the garden. Not from one, but from a whole brood. We find small holes in the ground - holes made by a pest. We put a finger in them and lead them in a spiral in the direction of the bearish course. After a while we will bury ourselves in the nest of a pest. This is a small seal of the earth, whose diameter is about 3 centimeters. We take this lump and pull it out. Outwardly it will look like a solid ball. We break it in half. What do we see inside? A lot of white testicles! Sometimes their number reaches 50 pieces! Imagine, at one stroke we killed a whole bear cub of a brood! Now let's find out how to get rid of a bear in the garden with chemistry.
- Take advantage of self-made poisonedbaits. Take, for example, jars of canned food or cut the bottom from a plastic bottle. Pour the cooked poison there. Its composition: for 1 kilogram of any grain (oats, corn, wheat, bran, peas) add 30 grams of sunflower (unrefined) oil and 50 grams of "Carbophos". Bury baits in the ground to a depth of about 5 centimeters (or pack them on the bear mink). Death will not make you wait for a pest for a long time.
- Another way to get rid of the bearin the garden, roughly similar to the previous one, but still has some differences. Buy a ready-made poison for the bear in the store, add it to any cooked porridge (for 1 kg of porridge add 6 g of poison). On the beds, make pits between the seedlings, bury the bait-poison in them, then cover it with earth or a cardboard sheet (so that the birds do not stick together). Leave a small gap in order that the pest could get into the trap.