FL-416 "On Water Supply and Wastewater Disposal": description of the regulatory act
ComposedFL-416 "On water supply and drainage"there are general rules, final provisions and legal constructions. The latter form the scope of the act. Consider a brief description of 416-FZ" On water supply and sanitation. "Comments on the normative act will also be given in the article.
In the Federal Law of the Russian Federation 416 "On water supply and water disposal" are fixed:
- Powers of executive structures, local authorities.
- Rules of service of the population and organizations.
- Requirements for the protection of nature.
- Features of tariff regulation.
- The organizational and legal framework for the planning and development of centralized systems to provide consumers with raw materials.
- The procedure for the transfer of rights to use / ownership of highways and objects that are in municipal and state property.
Subject to regulation
Law 416-FZ "On water supply and sanitation" regulates:
- Complex relations in the framework of the supply of raw materials to consumers
- Conditions for excluding legal mechanisms for taking water from facilities, for discharging drains from a sphere regulated by a regulatory act. Relevant legal procedures are subject to the existence of relevant provisions in the VC.
- Conditions for regulating the requirements of quality and safety of raw materials supplied through the system (centralized and local).
- Rules of regulation of relations relating to hot water, sold using open highways. The exception is the relationship related to ensuring the safety and quality of raw materials.
- Terms of regulation of the provision of utilities, their payment, if they are not regulated by other regulations.
Relationship with other legal documents
Normative actN 416-FZ "On Water Supply and Sanitation"includes provisions governing:
These rules are present in the document insofar as this requires the scope to which it applies. In most cases inFL-416 "On water supply and drainage"there are links to relevant legal acts.
It should be noted that the provisionsFL-416 "On water supply and drainage"aimed at implementing the state strategy approved by government decree No. 1235-r. It enshrines the fundamental principles of state policy in the field of protection and use of hydraulic facilities. FL-416" On Water Supply and Sanitation "is intended to consolidate the legal basis for making and implementing management decisions on preservation of ecosystems that ensure maximum socioeconomic effect.The normative act is focused on ensuring the conditions for effective interaction current relationship.
The considered law is intended to provide a comprehensive solution to existing problems. The main ones include:
- Irrational resource exploitation.
- The presence in some regions of the country lack of water reserves.
- The inconsistency of the quality of raw materials consumed by the majority of the population to sanitary and hygienic standards.
- Limited access of citizens to centralized supply systems.
Public policy objectives
The activities of the authorities in the field of water supply and sanitation are focused on providing guarantees:
- Protecting the health of citizens and improving their quality of life. This goal is achieved through the uninterrupted supply of consumers with raw materials that meet current standards.
- Increase energy efficiency. This problem is solved through the economical consumption of resources.
- Reduce the negative impact on objects. This goal is achieved by improving the quality of water filtration.
- Ensuring the availability of raw materials for subscribers. The state realizes this task by increasing the efficiency of the service enterprises.
- Ensuring the development of centralized highways by introducing advanced methods of managing them.
State policy in the field of water supply and sanitation is based on:
- The priority of providing citizens with raw materials and necessary services.
- Formation of conditions for increasing the investment attractiveness of service enterprises.
- Ensuring organizational and technological integrity, unity of centralized raw materials supply systems.
- Achievement and preservation of the balance of entrepreneurial interest of service enterprises and consumers.
- Setting tariffs in the field of water supply / drainage. Rates are determined on the basis of economically reasonable costs of service enterprises supplying raw materials to subscribers.
- Providing non-discriminatory and stable conditions for doing business in the field of water supply and sanitation.
- Creating equal conditions for all consumers to access the services they need.
One of the main principles of state policy is also the openness of the work of enterprises providing cold and hot water supply, as well as water disposal organizations of state authorities, local and regional executive bodies authorized to regulate this sphere.