French fries in the oven. Cooking recipes
French fries are a delicious dish with golden and which many people love, but still the caloric content of such food is too high. However, there is a way in which such a yummy does not have a harmful effect on the body. Today we will learn how to cook french fries so that the result will be no less tasty than at McDonalds.
Delicious dish with paprika
For the preparation of such foods will need such products:
- potatoes - 1 kg;
- olive oil - 40 g;
- paprika powder - 20 g;
- Salt - 1 tsp.
1. Peel the vegetables, rinse them and cut into slices 3 mm thick, 6-7 mm long.
2. Season the potatoes with paprika, then add salt and pour the oil.
3. Remove the baking sheet from the oven, cover it with foil and transfer the carefully prepared vegetables over the entire surface of the sheet.
4. Preheat the cabinet to the maximum temperature and determine in it an iron sheet with contents. Bake french fries in the oven for a quarter of an hour, set the temperature to 200 degrees. Willingness dishes can be determined by the presence of golden brown on vegetables.
Baked dish without the use of butter
How to make french fries to make it low-fat? To do this, use the following method of preparation, for which you will need the following components:
- new potatoes - 600 g;
- salt - 5 g;
- egg - 1 pc .;
- Cumin - 10 g;
- paprika - to taste;
- garlic - 4–5 cloves.
1. Peel vegetables, dry with a towel, cut into long pieces, the thickness of which should be not more and not less than 1 cm.
2. In a deep plate, break the egg and stir it with a fork, so that the result is a homogeneous mass. Add the cumin, paprika and salt.
3. Peel the garlic, wash it and rub it on a small grater or use a special garlic device. Then, determine the puree from this vegetable in a bowl, where the eggs are, and mix the whole mass.
4. Pour the potatoes with egg-garlic liquid and mix the vegetables with your hands so that they are soaked.
5. Cover the baking sheet with foil and determine the prepared potato there.
6. Turn on the oven to the maximum temperature and heat it for 10 minutes.
7. Place a filled baking tray in the preheated cupboard and bake the dish for about a quarter of an hour.The food will be ready when a brownish crust appears on top.
Oven fries with turmeric and olive oil
This method will require the following components:
- potatoes - 0.5 kg;
- turmeric - 0.5 tsp;
- olive oil - 40 g;
- salt - to taste.
1. Peel and rinse vegetables under running cold water. Then cut into sticks of the desired length and thickness.
2. Identify the potatoes in a saucepan and add the butter and turmeric there, and then thoroughly mix the entire composition, preferably with your hands.
3. Remove the grate from the oven and distribute the prepared vegetables on it. Moreover, it is necessary to lay the potatoes in a single layer.
4. Determine the entire composition in a preheated cupboard and bake the dish for a quarter of an hour at 220 degrees.
5. When the french fries in the oven is ready, remove it and sprinkle with salt.
Dish with cumin and rusks
Such a dish is savory due to the presence of several seasonings in it. Prepare these products for our goodies:
- potatoes - 1 kg;
- crushed crackers - 40 g;
- ground cumin - 5 g;
- red pepper (powder) - pinch;
- dried thyme - 10 g;
- Paprika pepper - 10 g;
- vegetable oil - 40 g;
- black pepper - pinch;
- salt - 10 g.
1. Peel the potatoes, wash them, blot them with a napkin and cut them into strips. And then determine in a deep plate, pour the oil and mix well with your hands so that the potatoes soak them.
2. In another bowl, mix the crackers with the seasonings.
3. Dip the potato slices well in the prepared breading.
4. Place a foil on a baking sheet and identify prepared vegetables on it.
5. Bake the dish at 200 degrees until golden brown.
Oven fries, the recipe of which was described above, will delight lovers of various spices and seasonings with their savory taste.
1. For such a dish is better to use large potatoes, since it is easier to cut into straws of the desired length.
2. For cutting it is better to use a special corrugated knife, then the chances that you will be cut will be small, and the vegetables will get a more attractive look.
3. To make the french fries in the oven juicy, it is better to salt it at the end of cooking.
4. Tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers and meat will be well combined with this dish.
5. In order to make a crisp on potatoes, it is necessary to cook it at a high temperature.
Now you know how to make french fries so that it turned out not only tasty, but also useful. You can use all cooking options for this dish and evaluate each. Undoubtedly, you will enjoy the taste of such food baked in the oven. And most importantly, it can be eaten by everyone: both adults and children. And to potato lovers such a dish will seem flawless.