Finishing the facades of houses. We try various materials
The house is built, the interior is finishedpremises. It's time to beautify the face of the building. Now the facades of houses are decorated in various ways, the choice is great. If the building is faced with clinker bricks, the issue has already been resolved. This material with perfect edges, seams under the screed, and even blackened soot, look great without additional ornaments. If the walls are made of parts that are not finishing, do not get upset. The material for finishing the facade of the house is not difficult to find.
Classics of the genre
You can apply the traditional method -plastering of walls with special solutions with subsequent painting. The mineral wool board, fixed with facade dowels, is glued to the surfaces. It is applied to the base layer of plaster. Then the glass mesh is applied. The final decorative layer of plaster is applied over. The disadvantage of this kind of work is the need to periodically refresh the faded paint.
Above we considered the decoration of the facades of houses, notproviding for ventilation. Facing ceramic granite refers to ventilated methods. The perfect solution. The structure looks presentable and bright, but this method is more suitable for office buildings.
The first layer is a heater, fixed withusing special glue and facade dowels. Then the profile system is installed, which is the base to which the plates are attached. The gap between the porcelain tile and the heater, formed by the profile, provides ventilation of the walls.
If a natural stone is combined with architecturebuilding, finishing the facade of the house with a stone - a great option. A shale slab or other material available in the region that has a laminated structure is used. The process of facing is laborious, but it is a durable and beautiful coating. The weight of the structure of stone should not rest on the blind area of the building. Otherwise, if the concrete slumps when the soil settles, the granite layer will lose its support. To prevent this from happening, a corner with a shelf width of 50 mm is horizontally fixed at the bottom of the facade. It is targeted by an assembly pistol or fixed by anchors. To the weight of the facade is distributed evenly, it is recommended to shoot the corner in 1-1.5 m of the wall. At the end of the work, the stone and seams are washed and varnished.
Cute synthetic material
1. It is possible to finish the facades of houses with artificial panels, imitating natural stone. It looks like a natural material, and it costs much less. Panels are produced with imitation of wild stone, clinker brick, antique masonry and other popular coatings. In addition to saving, this option has the following advantages:
- the facade is ventilated;
- material is light (the weight load on the walls is minimal);
- does not require additional painting, it is sufficient to rinse with dust.
2. Now the decoration of the facades of houses with vinyl siding is popular. Ventilated durable way: inexpensive for the price, simply mounted, does not burn out in the sun, easily washed.
3. The finishing of the building with sandwich panels is also a good solution. In this case, the walls have thermal insulation, ventilation and attractive appearance. From the name it follows that the panels are multi-layered:
- inner facial layer;
- mineral wool slab;
- outer facial layer.
In general, there would be a facade, than to decorate and protect, there will be.