Figured cookies: the recipe with a photo
If you really want to pamper your home with something delicious, you can remember the recipe for figured cookies. Especially this treat will appeal to children - and in taste, and in appearance. The advantages include cheapness and speed of preparation. Minimum of ingredients, maximum pleasure. Gathering over a cup of tea, relatives will fully appreciate the efforts of the hostess.
Important Tips for Cooking Homemade Cookies
To make figurine cookies perfect, you should follow some principles:
- Do not use aluminum container, as the dough may turn gray. Suitable glass, plastic or any other bowl.
- The edges of the molds are dipped in flour to avoid sticking of the dough.
- Roll out the dough into the formation better rolling pin. In the absence of a suitable bank or glass.
- As soon as the figures in the oven become golden, the cookies are ready.
- A treat is best left on the baking sheet until it cools completely. This will prevent breakage of finished products. Only then they are laid out in a vase.
Figured cookies as from the childhood
This classic recipe for figural cookies for children will dip the whole family into childhood, when that unique flavor comes from the kitchen. Cooking does not cause much trouble. You can do this exciting process with your children.
- sifted wheat flour - about 3 glasses;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- butter or margarine for baking - 150-200 g;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- baking powder for the dough or baking soda - half a teaspoon.
The biscuit cookie recipe includes the following preparation steps:
- Sugar should be well whipped with eggs. Add melted butter or margarine to the mixture.
- Mix flour with soda or baking powder.
- Mix egg mixture with flour and knead until smooth with hands.
- The resulting dough, wrapped in cling film, put in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- After a specified period of time, it must be removed and rolled out so that the thickness does not exceed half a centimeter.
- Forms need to cut the figures and put on a greased baking sheet.
- The oven should be heated to 180 degrees. Cooking time will be half an hour.
Treats can be sprinkled with pastry decorations or powdered sugar.
Cookies "Sand figures"
Very adults and children will like shortbread figure cookies, the recipe of which will be presented later. This tea will certainly end with compliments and gratitude to the hostess.
For cooking you will need the following ingredients:
- 1/2 kg of flour;
- 20 g of cocoa powder;
- one pack of margarine for baking;
- 150 g of sand;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- a pinch of vanillin;
- a teaspoon of soda slaked in vinegar.
The cooking sequence is as follows:
- Margarine should be previously removed from the refrigerator so that it becomes soft.
- Combine the softened margarine with sugar and vanilla.
- Beat eggs into this mixture.
- Add cocoa powder and hydrated soda to flour.
- Combine the resulting mixture, knead the dough and put in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- After that, you need to roll the dough into a layer about 5 mm thick.
- With the help of different molds or ordinary glass, cut out figures and spread them out on parchment.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
This recipe for tasty figured cookies will not cause much trouble, even children with a great desire will take part in making it. Household people will definitely ask for supplements.
Curd Figure Cookies
The following recipe shaped cookies should be adopted by every hostess. After all, it is not only tasty, but also useful, especially for children.
Ingredients for cooking:
- 1 cup sifted flour;
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar;
- 1/2 pack of butter;
- 1 cup of cottage cheese or curd mass.
Stages of cooking:
- Butter must be mashed with cottage cheese and granulated sugar. It should be a homogeneous mass.
- Next, add flour, knead the dough, wrap cling film and send in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees. There to send future cookies, pre-laid on a baking sheet, greased with butter. Cooking time is about 20 minutes.
This recipe for figured cookies for children and adults allows you to enjoy delicious pastry for the whole family at a round table.
Figured cookies with sour cream
In the photo are figure cookies, with which many housewives are familiar with the recipe.
The unusual taste and soft structure will turn out, if you diversify the composition with several more elements:
- a pound of sifted wheat flour;
- margarine - 200 g;
- 2 cups sugar;
- two chicken eggs;
- 1/2 pack of baking powder;
- a pinch of salt;
- slightly grated zest or vanilla;
- 200 g sour cream.
Recipe for shortbread with sour cream:
- In a blender, beat the butter with the eggs, add the zest or vanillin, as well as sour cream.
- To the resulting mass send the rest of the ingredients. Stir the dough to airy consistency.
- Then it should be sent all night in the refrigerator and cover with foil.
- Grease baking sheet. Put the previously made figures out of the dough on it and send them to the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Let the treat cool, then sprinkle with icing powder or other confectionery powder.
Banana Figure Cookies
Fruit cookies are a great option for sweet teeth. To prepare such a treat, you will need the following ingredients:
- pulp of one banana;
- a glass of oatmeal;
- a glass of sifted flour;
- butter - 50 g;
- half a cup of sugar;
- 30 ml of drinking water.
Recipe shaped cookies with bananas:
- All ingredients except banana are mixed, and then banana puree is added.
- Stir the mixture well to prevent the dough from sticking to your hands.
- Then roll out the layer with a width of no more than half a centimeter and cut out any shape.
- Spread out the resulting pieces on a baking sheet and send to a preheated oven for about 15 minutes. Baking temperature - 200 degrees.
Bananas can be replaced with other fruits (for example, peaches, apricots) or you can add berry puree.
Egg Figure Cookies
This cookie is very airy and extremely tasty. To make it you need to take:
- margarine for baking - 300 g;
- flour - 3 cups;
- granulated sugar - 100 g;
- boiled yolks - 5-6 pieces;
- coffee powder or other pastry dressing - for decoration.
Stages of preparation of air-shaped cookies:
- Crush cooked hot yolks with a fork and mix with sugar.
- Mix 1/3 flour well with margarine.
- Combine both mixtures and knead, adding the remaining flour.
- Leave the resulting dough to heat for half an hour.
- Roll into the bed. Cut out the figurines, then lay them on parchment paper.
- Bake in an oven heated to 200 degrees. A ruddy crust should appear in about 15 minutes. Then the figurine cookies are ready.
- Chilled treat decorate the selected scattering.
Such cookies will be an excellent addition to tea drinking.