Diet after gallbladder removal
Diet after gallbladder removal:
- Nutrition occurs 5 times a day.
- Fat food is completely excluded. Serve warm food. Do not eat cold food.
- Vegetarian soups and vegetables with fruits are recommended. Milk soup is also recommended with this diet.
- Use low-fat meats in the form of boiled cutlets. You can eat chicken in boiled form.
- Low-fat varieties of fish in boiled form.
- Sour cottage cheese. Homemade cottage cheese is best.
- Also recommend protein omelets, milk, mild cheeses and butter.
- Vegetables must be consumed raw and shabby.
- Also recommend dishes from ripe and sweet fruits. Recommend to use them raw.
- When removing the gallbladder, white dried bread is recommended.
- You must eliminate from your diet legumes (peas, lentils, beans).
- Also, do not recommend eating vegetables and herbs, rich in essential oils. Garlic, onions, radishes and radishes should not be included in your diet.
- It should be consumed from 2 to 2.5 liters of fluid per day.
- Here's what you can drink: fruit and berry juices, mineral water, rosehip decoction, weak sweet tea with jam or honey, tea with milk, compotes and fruit drinks.
Stones in the gallbladder. Diet:
It is necessary to exclude fried foods. It is better to cook stewed foods or dishes in baked form. Before baking it is necessary to boil the products. The amount of fat in the stones in the gallbladder must meet the physiological norm. One third of fat can be obtained from vegetable oil. It, along with olive, sunflower and corn, is added, usually, in salads. Also oils can be added to cereal dishes, that is, in various kinds of cereals. Some people suffering from diseases of the gallbladder, poorly tolerate the presence in the diet of eggs. However, it has been proven that eggs have a beneficial effect on the gallbladder. Besides the fact that eggs are a valuable food and energy product, they have an active influence on cholagogue mechanisms and on the motility of the gallbladder. However, these same properties can provoke pains in the gallbladder area, which can lead to the abandonment of the use of eggs.Here's what they recommend before eating food: carrots, sauerkraut, celery, non-sweet and non-acidic fruit varieties. It is necessary to use these products 3-4 times a day and in the amount of 100-150 grams for gallbladder disease. The above products recommended before meals should be raw. When gallstones are formed, vegetarian food should be preferred. It is necessary to maintain an active lifestyle and avoid obesity. For the dissolution of stones in the bile using drugs such as hoenhol, henofalk and ursofalk.
Diet for gallbladder disease:
Here is a list of products that are recommended for diseases of the gallbladder.
- Bread and bakery products: gray, bran, rye bread. Wheat bread from flour 2 varieties. Fancy sugar cookies.
- Dairy products: whole milk, sour cream and low-fat cottage cheese. Cheese: Soviet, Swiss, Dutch. Acidophilic milk, yogurt, low-fat kefir.
- Fruits and berries: various ripe varieties of fruits and berries, except sour. Dry fruits. Lemon with sugar, soy chocolate are recommended.
- Sauces and spices: spices should be excluded.Recommend milk, sour cream, vegetables, fruits and berries.
- Snacks: Kerch herring, low-fat fish, cheese, curd paste.
- Soups: various vegetables and cereals. Best suited buckwheat and oatmeal. Pasta, as well as milk and fruit.
- Meat: lean meat and poultry (chicken).
- Fish: low-fat varieties of fish. Cod, perch, pike perch, navaga, pike.
- Vegetable side dishes: cabbage, carrots, beets, potatoes.
These are the main recommendations that doctors give for problems in the gallbladder. Before implementing any diet, be sure to consult your doctor. Diets are the right course of treatment. Chemicals are usually consumed only in emergency cases.