Delicious fried pork: recipe with photos
Grilled pork is a simple, but at the same time very tasty everyday dish that you can cook for the whole family without much hassle. In this article we will describe the most interesting recipes that you can later use at any time.
Pork fried with gravy
This dish is prepared very simply, and even an inexperienced cook can manage it. Since, as a result of your work, the meat will be very juicy and soft, you can easily serve it for a festive dinner. How to cook pork fried, described below.
- Prepare 800 grams of pork, cut it into pieces across the fibers, season the meat with salt and pepper to taste.
- Peel a small piece of ginger, cut it into thin slices and fry in a heated frying pan in a small amount of oil. When ginger gets a beautiful shade, remove it and set aside.
- In the fragrant oil, put the prepared meat and fry it on high heat until the excess liquid evaporates. Then reduce the heat and cook the pork until it is covered with a ruddy crust.
- At the end add a spoonful of flour to the pan, mix it with meat and fry for a few minutes. Then pour 700 ml of hot water or vegetable broth and simmer on medium heat until the sauce thickens. Do not forget to constantly mix products.
- One carrot rub on a coarse grater, and cut the onion into large pieces. Fry the vegetables in a separate pan, adding chopped ginger.
- Combine vegetables with meat, add to them tomato paste, bay leaf, thyme and fragrant pepper. Cook all together for about half an hour.
When the pork roast is ready, serve it to the table with your favorite side dish.
Fried pork in tomato sauce
If you are waiting for dinner for guests, and you do not have too much time in store, then try to prepare a meat dish according to our recipe. Delicious pork fry is cooked very quickly and does not require special attention from the chef. The recipe for this dish is quite simple:
- Rinse 300 grams of pork under running water, and then cut the meat into small cubes.
- Fry the prepared pieces in a frying pan in a small amount of vegetable oil.
- Using a grater and knife, chop one carrot and one onion. Add vegetables to the meat and simmer them together for a few minutes.
- Dissolve four spoons of tomato paste in 150 ml of water, and then pour the resulting mixture into the pan. If you wish, you can replace the pasta with fresh, skinless tomatoes, cut into small pieces.
- Salt a dish, season with ground pepper and simmer over medium heat for some time.
Grilled pork goes well with potatoes, rice and pasta. However, the most useful combination is "meat - vegetables", so you can serve a dish to the table with a salad of fresh or stewed vegetables.
Pork fried in the oven
This dish we will cook with potatoes, so it will turn out not only very tasty, but also quite satisfying. We are confident that your efforts will be especially appreciated by a strong half of your family, and you will hear in your address many deserved compliments. How to cook pork fried? Recipe:
- Peel and rinse eight medium sized potatoes thoroughly under running water.Cut them into long cubes and place on a baking sheet or in a baking dish.
- Mix potatoes with four spoons of vegetable oil, chopped garlic clove, cumin and dry herbs to taste. Bake the dish in a preheated oven for about half an hour, not forgetting to periodically stir it with a wooden spatula.
- 300 grams of fat pork, wash, dry with a towel and cut into small pieces.
- Heat a frying pan, pour a spoonful of vegetable oil into it, and add the pork. Do not forget to salt and pepper it to your liking.
- Cook meat over high heat. When the excess liquid is evaporated, add onion, cut into half rings, into the pan.
- Put the meat along with the fat that is melted from it on a baking sheet and mix it with the prepared potatoes. Cook in the oven for a few more minutes.
The finished dish turns out very fragrant, tasty and satisfying. If you did everything right, then the potato will retain its shape and crisp. Grilled pork goes well with sauerkraut, so be sure to serve these two dishes to the table together.
Frying in a multivariate
Here is a quick and tasty cooking option for the whole family. How to cook with the help of a multicooker pork roast? Read the recipe below:
- Peel and cut two onions into half rings. Remove the peel from one carrot and cut it into thin sticks. Three cloves of garlic free from the husk, and then chop with a knife or pass through a press.
- Turn on the device in the "Frying" mode and pour some oil into the bowl. Lower the prepared vegetables and cook them until soft, stirring occasionally.
- Wash thoroughly and cut into 600 grams of pork of your desired size. Send the meat to the vegetables and fry it until crisp.
- Stir fry with a spoon of tomato sauce, add salt, bay leaf, spices and a little water. Close the device with a lid and set the mode to “extinguish”.
After about half an hour, the pork frying will be ready. Serve it with your favorite side dish, sprinkled with fresh herbs.
Here is a recipe for a delicious dish that was very popular in Soviet times. The classic recipe for frying is simple:
- Kilogram of pork cut into small pieces, salt, pepper and let stand for ten minutes.
- Dissolve 180 grams of starch in 400 ml of water, and then add 30 grams of wheat flour to the solution.
- Roll meat in the mixture, and then fry it in a heated frying pan until golden brown.
Serve the cooked dish hot.
Fried with sour cream
This tasty, but high-calorie dish can be served not only for an ordinary dinner, but also for a festive table. Pork fried in a pan is prepared as follows:
- 500 grams of pork slightly beat off, cut into cubes, salt and pepper.
- Fry the meat over high heat until golden brown. At the end, add the onions, cut into strips.
- Put the bay leaf to the meat, reduce the heat, cover the pan with a lid and cook the dish for some time.
- Dissolve 200 grams of sour cream with a small amount of water, fill the meat with the mixture and simmer for a few minutes.
Serve with any side dish, as well as fresh or canned vegetables.
Buckwheat with fried
Here is another option for a hearty and tasty dinner:
- Boil until ready 300 grams of buckwheat.
- 250 grams of meat cut into cubes and fry in vegetable oil. At the end add chopped onion and carrot to the pork.
- Pour two tablespoons of flour into the pan and mix it with the roast. Add sour cream, a little water, tomato paste, salt and any spices to taste.
Stew the dish until cooked. Put buckwheat on a plate, and on top of it - fry.
Pork fried in sweet sauce
We offer you another recipe for a tasty meat dish. It is quite simple in preparation and does not require any special ingredients. How to cook:
- Prepare and process 500 grams of pork, and then cut the meat into the desired size.
- Heat the pan and fry the pork on it until golden brown. Add salt and the necessary spices (be guided by your taste).
- Peeled onion cut into half rings, and grate the carrots. Add vegetables to the meat and cook everything together over medium heat.
- For the sauce, mix 250 ml of sour cream, 100 grams of ketchup, two tablespoons of mustard and two tablespoons of honey. Stir the ingredients thoroughly, and then pour the mixture into the pan.
- Continue to stew the dish by adding two whole cloves of garlic (do not forget to remove them when the dish is ready) and pour in some water (no more than half a glass).
Cook the fry in sweet sauce for another quarter of an hour. When the sauce thickens, remove the pan from the heat and arrange the dish on plates.Pork fry goes well with mashed potatoes and pasta.
We will be happy if you find the recipes described in our article useful. Perhaps this is where you will find dishes that diversify your usual menu and will appeal to family and friends. Do not be afraid to experiment and cook roast with various sauces and gravies. We are sure that your relatives will appreciate the efforts made and will be happy to taste the fruits of your labors.