Cucumber caviar without vinegar: cooking recipes
Cucumber caviar without vinegar is a perfect appetizer, which will decorate even the festive table. Prepare it according to our recipes and please the loved ones with a delicious vegetable dish.
Cucumber caviar for the winter without vinegar
Before you, a recipe for a wonderful appetizer from zucchini, carrots and tomato paste. For its preparation we will use only natural ingredients. What products will we need:
- Zucchini - one kilogram.
- Carrots - two pieces.
- Onions are two pieces.
- Tomato paste - five spoons.
- Vegetable oil - four tablespoons.
- Sugar is half a tablespoon.
- Salt - one spoon.
- Pepper - to taste.
- Greenery - one bundle.
Cucumber caviar without vinegar is prepared as follows:
- Wash and dry the marrows, cut the peel and cut the pulp in circles.
- Fry the billets in vegetable oil until a crispy crust appears.
- Peel the onions and carrots, and then cut the vegetables with straw. Transfer them to a frying pan and fry for a few minutes. Add the pasta and cook the food until done.
- Transfer the prepared vegetables to a saucepan and chop the blender. Also you can skip vegetables through a meat grinder.
- Put the caviar on the stove and cook for about half an hour. In the end, do not forget to add salt, sugar, chopped greens and ground pepper.
- Spread the caviar over small glass jars, sterilize them for a quarter of an hour and roll them.
Place the jars upside down and wait until they are completely cool. Then place them in a cool place.
Caviar caviar with mayonnaise without vinegar
This time we will prepare a snack with the help of a multivark. This modern assistant will do the main job for you, and you will be able to do your own business. So, prepare the following products:
- Two squash.
- Two onions.
- One carrot.
- Three spoons of tomato paste.
- Three spoons of mayonnaise.
- One bay leaf.
- Tablespoon of salt.
- Two peas of sweet pepper.
Recipe zucchini caviar without vinegar in the multivark is very simple:
- Peel zucchini from the skin and seeds, and then cut them into a cube.
- Carrot grate onions, and thinly cut onions.
- Pour a couple of spoons of oil into the bowl and put vegetables in it. Set the "Quenching" mode to two hours.
- After an hour and a half, add the tomato paste to the bowl and mix with the rest of the food.
- At the very end of the cooking, put the mayonnaise, bay leaf and round pepper.
Thanks to mayonnaise, the taste of the dish is very gentle. Therefore, such eggs with pleasure are eaten not only by adults, but also by small children.
Caviar roe with eggplant for the winter
A simple recipe will help you make blanks from seasonal vegetables. This time we will need:
- Eggplants - five kilograms.
- Zucchini peeled - two kilograms.
- Carrots - one kilogram.
- Tomatoes are two kilograms.
- Garlic - 300 grams.
- Onion - 500 grams.
- Vegetable oil - 250 grams.
How to cook caviar without vinegar with vegetables? The recipe is read below:
- Wash eggplants, put them in a pan of cold water and cook for a quarter of an hour. After that, peel them and cut them finely.
- Grate the carrots.
- Onion and tomatoes cut into a cube.
- Zucchini clear of seeds and peel, and then cut into small pieces.
- Garlic finely chop the garlic with a knife or pass through the press.
- In a large saucepan combine the onions, zucchini and tomatoes. Add a little oil to them and put the dishes on the fire.
- In ten minutes, put garlic and eggplants in the vegetables. Salt and mix foods.
- Wait for the contents of the pan to boil, and lower the heat. Cook the caviar for another 40 minutes.
Transfer the hot vegetables into jars, pasteurize them for half an hour, and then cover them with covers.
Cabbage caviar with mushrooms
If you want to surprise your family with an unusual dish, then pay attention to this recipe.
- A kilogram of courgettes.
- One large carrot.
- One onion.
- One Bulgarian pepper.
- Two tomatoes.
- Half a lemon.
- 400 grams of champignons.
- Green onions - a few feathers.
- Salt and ground pepper.
- Vegetable oil.
Cucumber caviar without vinegar with mushrooms is prepared as follows:
- Zucchini peel and peel the pulp on a large grater.
- Champignons wash and boil.
- Onions first clean, and then cut into half rings and fry until soft. After that, add grated carrots to the pan and cook the vegetables together for a while.
- Squash squeeze and transfer them to carrots and onions. Stew the vegetables for another quarter of an hour. At the very end, add to them chopped Bulgarian pepper.
- Cut the straw into boiled mushrooms and put them to the vegetables. Cook the food for 15 minutes.
- Tomatoes grate and also send them to the frying pan. Season vegetables with lemon juice.
- Add greens, spices and salt to the vegetables. Stir foods, cover them with a lid and let them stand for a while.
Ready meals can be consumed immediately or rolled into cans.
Cucumber caviar with citric acid
Preparing this simple dish does not take much time and energy from you. To taste, the finished product is similar to the one that is prepared in the production and sold in stores.
- Courgettes - three kilograms.
- Onion is one kilogram.
- Carrots - one kilogram.
- Tomato paste - 100 grams.
- Sugar - one tablespoon.
- Salt - two spoons.
- Citric acid is a teaspoonful.
- Vegetable oil.
Caviar (as in the store) without vinegar is prepared as follows:
- Vegetables wash and clean.
- Zucchini cut slices and fry on both sides.
- Carrot grate onions, and chop the onions finely. Fry them in a separate frying pan.
- Next, all the vegetables need to be ground with a blender or passed through a meat grinder.
- Transfer the caviar to the saucepan and put it on the fire. When the vegetables boil, they need to be salted, peppered, and then add to them citric acid and tomato paste.
- Stew the foods until they have the consistency you need.
Roll the caviar in cans and deposit.
Stewed caviar roe
A minimal set of products and a simple sequence of actions will help busy housewives to save valuable time. Stock up with such products:
- Zucchini - one kilogram.
- Vegetable oil - 100 grams.
- Tomato paste with any spices (thick) - 500 grams.
- Salt - a teaspoon.
Cucumber caviar without vinegar is prepared very simply:
- Zucchini clean, cut into small cubes and boil.
- Throw the workpiece in a colander and wait until the water drains.
- After this, shift the vegetables into a frying pan with a thick bottom, fill them with oil and add the tomato paste.
- Salt the next caviar, mix and cover with a lid.
After half an hour, a delicious flavored snack will be ready.
Cucumber caviar without vinegar for the winter, the recipes of which you read in this article, it turns out very tasty and fragrant. Prepare a snack of seasonal vegetables and please the loved ones with delicious dishes.