Cookies in the pan: a recipe for those who are too lazy to mess with the oven
Of course, baking saves us in the winter, when for three months any desire to do something disappears: I don’t want to go in for sports, I’m already tired of reading a book at home, and a snowstorm interferes with getting out into the street. We found a way out of this winter blues - let's do baking and prepare cookies, fried in a frying pan, the recipe of which we will soon consider.
At the peak of its popularity
So why we chose a cookie? This is because in winter this is the very product to which it is very difficult to find an analogue. In the warm season, all snacks can be made from fresh fruits and berries. While in the winter, of course, you need something more nutritious, which will definitely add you strength and energy, and maybe even lift your spirits.
Cookies in a frying pan, the recipe of which we will soon learn, in many respects wins over a regular store item. First, it is prepared from proven products, and in addition, quickly and does not require special skills in the culinary craft.And the fact that we will bake in the pan makes our dish just a godsend for winter time!
It's time to go into the kitchen and check whether everything is ready for making a wonderful dessert for tea. Homemade cookies in a frying pan, the recipes for which can be found in different variations, are very easy to change depending on personal tastes, so you can easily adjust the list of prepared ingredients.
What you need:
- flour - 0.2 kg;
- butter - 0.1 kg;
- eggs - 1-2 pieces (depending on the weight of the egg);
- sugar / powdered sugar - 0.08 kg;
- soda - 1 tsp;
- cinnamon, salt - 1 tsp;
- vegetable oil - 1 tablespoon.
In addition, it is worth clarifying that you can add other spices besides cinnamon, for example, are perfectly combined with baking cardamom, cloves, mint or even lemon zest, which is added to give the liver a touch of piquancy.
Cookies in a pan: recipe and cooking
Wearing an apron and washing your hands, you can get to work. First of all, it is worth making a dough that even small cooks-assistants will be able to:
- To do this, sift the flour on the table, forming a kind of hill for further kneading the dough.We press warm butter into it, because of which the formation of small lumps begins. Do not forget to add part of the sweet component of the dessert, soda and seasonings and mix all this together as well.
- Create from the resulting mixture a hill with a small recess, where eggs and other liquid elements will be injected. According to a similar technique, the Italians knead the dough, resulting in a tender base for pasta.
- In a separate container, combine the egg, vegetable oil and some water, carefully mixing everything together. Carefully pour the prepared liquid into the prepared recess to avoid spreading. Knead the dough and remove it to rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Roll out the prepared base for cookies into a thin layer and, using a special form or an ordinary glass, cut out the blanks for dessert.
Cookies in a pan, the recipe of which is described in detail above, is half done. The process comes to the most interesting point - baking dessert. It will take you no more time than baking ordinary pancakes:
- Just preheat the pan, adding a little oil to choose from.We will focus on the cream, as it adds a special tenderness to any dish. After the dishes are well heated, you can spread cookies and bake it on each side until golden crisp.
- The finished delicacy can be sprinkled with powdered sugar on top, sprinkled with honey or a jar of strawberry jam, especially for tea, with which the cookie will end imperceptibly.
Cookies in a hurry: recipes in the pan
It's time to offer you some more interesting baking ideas that you can use at any time. These will be original tips for improving the taste of the dish if you want to try something more refined:
- Chocolate. If you are a fan of rich and tart desserts, then we know how to help you: when preparing the dough, when you mix dry ingredients, add a couple of tablespoons of cocoa powder, which will make a rich chocolate color base. In addition, there you can add finely chopped chocolate, which, when baked, will make our dish many times better.
- Dried fruits. If you refrain from sweets, then you should not remove the cookie recipe on a special pan in the far corner.Simply replace the sweet component of the dessert with pieces of raisins, prunes or dried apricots. By the way, this is a great idea for children who adore cookies, but can not tolerate useful dried and dried fruit.
- Cottage cheese. They can replace most of the flour composition, if for some reason you do not want to add it. Then, most likely, your cookies will resemble cheesecakes.
- Flour. If we use wheat, this does not mean that you should do the same. On the contrary, you should experiment, try something new, for example, mix different flours between you, add flakes, nuts and other ingredients that can help make our cookies more interesting.
In fact, the cookies in the pan, the recipe of which we have disassembled in detail, is a universal thing. This means that at any time, on any holiday and on any weekday, he will be welcome, because no one has bypassed good baking yet.
Cookies can be not only a part of your lunch, breakfast or dinner, but also a great gift that everyone will like. And yes, you can be sure that you will not forget about the supplement and will ask for it very soon.